Riddhima saves Ragini and Riddhima to tell her truth

Note: Siya is unaware of Riddhima's truth and also she will not slip into coma and also Vansh age is 28 years and Riddhima age is 23 years.
Let's start the story
Scene starts from when Vansh played the Ishq Main marjawan tune on piano

Riddhima was feeling extremely guilty for misunderstanding Vansh. Now she promised herself that she will bring Ragini back at any cost. But before that she will tell her truth to him and after that she will accept her fate.

Vansh: riddhima Tum janti ho ki maine Ragini per goli nahi chalayi thi. Usne mujhe cheat kiya tha uske baad bhi main use Yahan Se dur bhejna Chahta tha Taki vah apni life dobara se acche tarike se start kar sake. Maine toh bas use gun se daraya tha. Woh goli kisi aur ne chalayi thi. Jab usko goli lagi tab se woh coma main thi. Maine uska treatment kaarvaya. Main Yah soch Raha tha jab woh coma se bahar aaegi tab mujhe mere Maa Baba ke katilon tak pahunchayegi.
Per jab woh hosh Mein aayi. Tab woh kidnap ho gai. Main tab se usko Pagalon ki Tarah use dhoond Raha hun. Per mil hi nahin Rahi aisa lag raha hai ki pata nahin Mano usko Zameen kha gai yah aasman Nigal Gaya. I swear on my mother Ridhima that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Riddhima was in in tears but somehow she controlled herself and said

Ridhima: main janti hun shayad ki Ragini kahan hai.

Vansh ( shocked) What? kahan hai woh?

Riddhima: main tumhen sab bataungi.
Mujh par bharosa karo.
I'll be back soon with Ragini. Till then wait for me. Then I will tell you the truth. MY TRUTH.
But for that you have to trust me.
Do you trust me?

Vansh: More then myself.
Ridhima: I will bring Ragini back I promise.

She kissed his forehead.
She goes to the place where Kabir has kept Ragini. She untied her ropes and said

Riddhima: main tumhen Vansh ke pass Le jaane Aayi Hun.

Ragini: tum mujhe Vansh ke paas le jaaogi.

Riddhima: Haan.

She safely comes out with Ragini. Kabir fires the bullet at Ragini but Riddhima came in between and the bullet touched her arm.
She screamed in Pain.

Riddhima: Aaaaah

Ragini: Tumhe toh goli lagi hai.

Riddhima: Koi baat nahi. Pehle tumhen Vansh ke paas le ker jana hai.

She tied her dupatta on her wound.
They sat in the car.
After Reaching the VR mention. Riddhima called Vansh outside because Ragini had fainted due to hunger.
Vansh comes outside and took her to the room not Riansh,s Room but to a secret bedroom.

Vansh made her lay on the bed and turns to Riddhima.

Yeh kya hua tunhe toh goli lagi hai.
Riddhima: Don't worry bullet bas chu ker nikli hai.

Vansh: Ok

Vansh: kab tak hosh aa jayega isko?

Riddhima: jald hi.

She prepared an injection and gives it to Ragini saying

Riddhima: this is a glucose injection. She is too weak now. That's why I am giving it to her. When she will gain conscious. We have to give her something to eat.

Vansh: Come with me.

Riddhima: but before that I have some work so let me complete that first.

She goes to their room and comes back with golden gun and truth syrum and a letter.

Vansh: ridhima yah sab kyon laayi ho?

Riddhima drinks the truth syrum.

Upcoming: Riddhima tells her truth to Vansh. What will be his reaction?
Guys here is the chapter. Don't worry another chapter is coming in few hours. Till then wait.  Don't Forget to vote and comment do tell me how is the story going? Love you all take care stay home stay safe