Secrets everywhere

Vansh: Riddhima What are you saying?

Riddhima: It's time to reveal the truth

Vansh: which truth?

Riddhima: come with me.

Riddhima: Do you trust me.

Vansh: Is it even a question?

Riddhima: Then don't ask questions and come with me.

She sits in a car with him and they goes somewhere

Vansh: Riddhima, hum Yahan Kyun Aaye Hain?

Riddhima: Sab bataun gi. Pehla batao kitna trust kerte ho mujhpe?

Vansh: Itna ke agar main Yahan se gira toh bhi nahi darun ga because I Know that you will save me.

Riddhima: Ok. Now Vansh listen I can't tell you the truth because of some reasons but main bas itna kahun gi ke VR mention main Kisi per bhi ankh band and ke bharosa mat karna not even dadi. Understand?

Vansh: Ok Riddhima but why? I mean they are my own family unse mujhy Kya harm ho sakta hai?

Riddhima: The reason is tumhare pass Paisa hai aur aur paise and power Ke Liye insan kuchh bhi kar sakta hai bhale hi uske liye apnon ki hi jaan kyon Na pade.

Vansh: ok Riddhima can I ask you something?

Riddhima: Yes

Vansh: Apne Pyar Ke Liye kya kar sakti ho?

Riddhima: kuchh bhi aur yah sab main jo bhi kar rahi hoon APNE PYAAR KE LIYE KER RAHI HOON.

Vansh: I can't trust anyone except you.

Riddhima: Why?

Vansh: because I know Ke puri duniya mujhe dhokha de sakti hai per Tum Nahin de sakti.

Riddhima (seriously) Agar tumhen Pata Chala ke main tumhen dhoka de rahi hoon toh?

Vansh looks at Riddhima and says

Vansh: to woh din Tumhari Zindagi ka aakhri din Hoga.

Riddhima: Janti Hoon.

She kissed his forehead and hugs him. He hugged her back. After 2 minutes they broke the hug.

Riddhima: (seriously) achcha Vansh Agar tumhen Pata Chale ke maine tumse shadi apne kisi motive ki hai then what will be your reaction?

Vansh: Konsa motive.

Riddhima (while looking in his eyes) uttered BADLA

Vansh (boldly) kis cheez ka badla?

Riddhima laughed out loud

Riddhima controls her laughter and said

Riddhima: tum apni car se mujhe udane wale the aur ham marte marte bachi Hoon Mein uss chij ka badla.

Vansh remembered the day and laughed

They goes to VR mention.

Riansh room

Riddhima steps closer to Vansh and he moved backwards. Soon his back hits the wall

Riddhima: Mere andar bahut se raaz chupe Hain. Unhen dhundhne jaaoge na toh khud kho jao ge.

Vansh (boldly) kon se raaz?

Riddhima: kuchh rahasya waqt aane per hi khule toh accha hota hai.

Riddhima moved closer to him and he closed his eyes thinking that she will kiss him but she moved towards his ear and whispered in his ear.

Riddhima: Good night.

Saying this she goes to sleep. Vansh too comes and slept besides her thinking about what she said.

Precap: New entry.

Here is the chapter guys. Don't forget to vote and comment and tell me how is the story going? Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️