Ranveer Singh Shekhawat,s entry

Next morning everyone was running here and as It was a party in VR mention.
Vansh: ridhima itni excited kyon ho?
Itna Khush tumhen maine pehle kabhi Nahin dekha.
Riddhima ( excited) Vansh Ranveer is coming and he is my childhood friend. You knew that our birthday is on the same. Yesterday I have turned 24 and he has turned 28.
You know he is the best his wife is so lucky to have him as her life partner.
Vansh: So his wife is also coming with him today?
Riddhima: No actually she is out of town.
Vansh: Woh itna accha bhi nahi hoga agar hota toh uski wife uske birthday per uske sath hoti.
Riddhima ( Angry) Vansh.
Vansh: What happened.
Riddhima: Don't say anything about him he is the best.
Vansh: sweetheart Tum To aise bol rahi ho jaise uski biwi tum hi ho.
Riddhima: Let's go. He must be coming.
The doorbell rings
Riddhima: Finally he is here.
She runs and opens the door.

A tall handsome man with a killer smile hugs her

Riddhima: Ranveer finally you are here. She hugged him back.
After 5 minutes they broke the hug.
Ranveer kissed her forehead lovingly and she smiled with her wet eyes.
She also kissed his forehead.
They come inside holding each others hands.
Ishani: Bhai maine kaha tha yeh character less hai. Dekha kaise hug aur kiss kiya isne.
Ranveer nickname RV losses his calm.
RV: Shut up Ishani Rai Singhania. Just shut up don't say anything about her. You are saying her character less because we both holded each other's hands. Agar yeh characterless hai toh tum kya ho? Tum toh shadi se pehle pregnant ho gayi thi aur Tumhari Shadi Angre se kerwa di.
Everybody was shocked that how the hell he knows this much about the family?
Vansh recovers from the shock and asked
How do you know this much about our family.
RV: I am very protective for Riddhima. Main India se bahar tha. Wapas aaya to Pata Chala ke Riddhima ki shaadi ho gai hai. To main Puri detail nikalwa di. Vahan Se sab Pata Chala.
Riddhima: don't worry Vansh he is very productive about me
Vansh: I understand.
At Night
Riddhima: dudh pi lo Vansh tumhari tabiyat kharab hai.
Vansh drinks the milk. Riddhima hugged him and slept.
After sometime
Riddhima goes somewhere
She back hugged someone.
Someone: finally tumhen Apne pati se Fursat Mil hi Gai na?
Riddhima: galat yah bolna chahie KI MUJHE MERE NAKALI PATI SE FURSAT MIL GAI.
RIGHT RANVEER
he turned around
Yes IT WAS RANVEER.
Riddhima: sabko yah lagta hai ki main ridhima Vansh Rai Singhania hun.
Vansh ki patni hun.
Per unko kya pata ke MERE PAHLE PATI TOH TUM HO.
AUR MAIN RIDDHIMA RANVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT HUN. MERE PEHLE PATI TUM HO. VANSH KE SATH MERI MARRIAGE ILLEGAL HAI AND YOU ARE MY LILEGALLY MARRIED HUSBAND.
they both hugged each other.
Precap: Some revealations.
A/N Congratulations Ananya Ghose you were correct.
Also Kabir is a side character.
Love you all take care stay home stay safe. Don't forget to vote and comment and tell me how is the story going and how was today's chapter.