unexpected

With tears rolling down her cheeks. Taking heavy steps, she walked towards the cliff.

Someone: (smirking): So haar kar kaisa lag raha hai Riddhima?

Riddhima wiped her tears and laughed loudly.

Person: (shocked): pagal ho gayi hai kya? Haar gayi hai tu maan le.

Riddhima: (with attitude): Main Riddhima Singh Shikhawat hoon aur Riddhima Singh Shikhawat kabhi haar nahi manti.

She looked at her mangalsutra which she was holding in her hand tightly. She tied it around her neck.

Riddhima (smiling): Main wapas aaungi.

She moved backwards and stood exactly at the edge of the cliff.

Person: (shocked): Nahi Riddhima you have to tell me.

The person moved forward towards Riddhima.

Riddhima: (love filled voice and close eyes): I love you Ranveer.

Riddhima: (smiling adorably with eyes closed): Tere Ishq main Marjawan.

Riddhima opened and eyes and looked at the person smiling confidently.

Riddhima: (Smiling confidently): Main wapas aaungi apne Rajveer ke sath.

Riddhima spreads her arms wide. She smiled adorably with her eyes still closed and took a step back only to fall down.

Person: (Shouted): RIDDHIMA!!!

The person saw Riddhima falling down the cliff with a smile adoring her lips

THE END OF SEASON 1!!

HERE'S the last chapter guys don't forget to vote and comment love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️