love is in the air

Note: So guys here is the romantic chapter on the demand Guys I am not going to write mushy and cheezy romance. But it is a romantic chapter.
Previously: Riansh started a new life with each other.
With no lies no secrets and no games But But is it possible. So comfort ko side per rakh ker chalu kerte hai Romantic chapter.

They broke the hug and looked into each other's eyes deeply with lots of love.
Vansh kissed Riddhima's forehead lovingly and she closed her eyes to feel the kiss.
Vansh: Sweetheart get ready for our new start tonight. I have a surprise for you.
He whispered huskily in  her ear which sent shivers down her spine. She blushed hard and hugged him tightly.
Vansh: Sweetheart tum toh sun ker hi blush ker gayi abhi toh maine kuch kiya hi nahi.
She blushed more.
Riddhima: Pagal.
She hits him playfully on his arm and runs from there.
Vansh smiles.
At night: Riddhima goes to check on Ragini. She was still sleeping. She comes back to the room and saw that it was decorated beautifully. And a gift box was placed on the bed with a card on it.
She reads the note.
In the note some beautiful lines of a song were written.
Tu Meri Zindagi hai
Tu Meri bandagi hai
Tu Hi Pyar Aur tu Hi chahat
Tu Hi aashiqui hai.
Vaise to Tum per har rang achcha lagta hai. Per main main yah Janna chahta hun ki meri pasand ka rang meri pasand per Kaisa lagta hai
Wear this and come back to the room fast.

She blushed and said
Jo hukum mere aaka.
She goes to the washroom and comes out wearing the outfit.
Riddhima outfit and look.

Vansh comes and swiched on the fan and rain of rose patals started and she opened her arms to feel the rose patals

Imagine Riddhima in the place of this lady
Back to the story.
When the rain of the rose patals stoped. Vansh comes and backhuged her.
Vansh: Liked it?
Riddhima: Na love it.
She turned around.
Vansh saw her was in aww.
Vansh: Beautiful.
You are looking just like a doll my doll.
Riddhima blushed.
Riddhima Vaise you are looking handsome too.
Vansh look