Some Revelations 2

At night

Riddhima called Vansh

On the call

Riddhima: Vansh kaam ho gaya?

Vansh: Haan Riddhima. Poore ghar main har jagah CCTV CAMERAS install kerva diye hain and they all are connected through your mobile' tab and laptop. You can check them they all are activated.

Riddhima: Good.

Vansh and Ragini goes to the soundproof study room.

Scene shifts inside the study room

Vansh: but I know Ragini was in coma. They how she got married to me?

Riddhima: Batati hoon?

Flashback

After 1 month when Anupriya shooted Ragini
Riddhima goes to the hospital. She entered a doctor's cabin

Riddhima: How is she now?

Doctor: She is out of coma now. You can go and meet her.

Riddhima (happily) Thanks doctor.

Doctor it's my duty.
She said with a smile.

Riddhima goes to meet Ragini.

Riddhima hugged her. She hugged her back.

Riddhima: I am so happy to see you. Who did this with you?

She asked

Ragini: Anupriya.

She told Riddhima everything.

Riddhima:, let's me think something.

She told her the plan.

Ragini: It's very dangerous.

Riddhima: Per we have to do it. Listen you have to pretend to be in coma.

Flashback ends.

Riddhima: Then I pretended to be an orphan. Kabir saw me and he thought that I am perfect for his plan. He pretended to love me and I too pretended to be in love with him. Usne mujhy kaha ke main tumhare kareeb jaun.  And that's what I wanted I agreed and came to VR mention. Tumhen mujh per doubt ho gaya Mujhe laga I will die but you asked me for marriage instead of killing me. On the wadding When kabir came and pretended to save me and again he asked me to marry you then I agreed. Per mandap per jo aayi woh Ragini thi.

Vansh: Ragini's face was totally different.

Riddhima: Vansh Ekta Kapoor ke serials nahi dekhte ho kya jaise villan nakli chahre ka mask laga leta hai waise hi maine Ragini ko bhi ek laga dia.

Vansh: Ok

Ranveer: Sweety dinner is ready. Come fast.

Riddhima: bye I'm going. It's dinner time.

Here is the chapter do tell me how is it. Don't forget to vote and comment and tell me how is it? Love you all take care stay home and stay safe.