Scarlet... Sounds like an underground hero!

I didn't really know what was happening nor why I was laying on my boyfriends lap with my head on an infirmary bed but I take it. It was really comfy too and he was playing with my hair. Tho all the noises around me were giving me a split headache.

Me: Mhmm......

Dabi: Hey~

Me: Hey back....

Dabi: Are are you feeling?

Me: As if a truck ran over me.

RG: Don't even kid around with such a thing.

I already knew that me and Dabi weren't the only one in the room but still I did hoped it.

RG: Now are you feeling?

Me: I have a headache...

RG: I would be surprised if you wouldn't have one.

Aizawa: Any quirk drawback?

I tried to close my eyes and let them stay shut since the only quirkdrawback I had was a server migraine nothing that bad but still annoying. Besides I felt as if my eyes were a bit dry as well as a lot more sensitive to the light.

Me: Nah... nothing much....

Aizawa: Put this in her eyes...

Dabi: Eyedrops?

Aizawa: For sensitive and dry eyes.... Just in case.

Dabi: Okay. Yui, don't mind me.

Me: Go ahead.

Never did I ever used eyedrops before but it felt good. It might be because Dabi put them in for me and I was laying on his lap. It was really nice.

RG: You can speak out of luck that you only got a small cut around your neck. Don't worry dearie I already healed it.

Aizawa: What where you thinking?

Me: I told you that they would attack and you prepared just a few heroes... what were you thinking?

Aizawa: ... You never told me about this creature.

Dabi: Nomu.

Me: I didn't know they had this many.

Dabi: Me neither.

Now keep in mind that I wasn't looking at people but holding my eyes closed. Dabi even put his hand on my eyes to shield them from the light. He did figure it out just by my reaction when I first opened them.

Me: Your hands are cool....

Dabi: I got better with my quirk....

Aizawa: *Sigh* Listen problem child...you gave me nearly a heart attack. Never do this again. #

Me: I won't.

Aizawa: Promise it.

Me: I promise it to you over your black coffee!

Aizawa: Good.

Dabi: Looks like it's my turn to explain.... Last week I went to your dad and asked him for help.

Me: You did?

Dabi: Yes. I wanted to be with you and if that meant to be a Todoroki and leave my fucking past behind then so be it.

Me: .... You didn't....

Dabi: Yes I did. I live with my family now.

Me: WHAT!

Upon hearing that I removed his hand and looked at him. However all he did was look at me before coming down and kiss me.

Dabi: I already told you. You can't escape from me.

RG: It sure is nice being young again.... You should get yourself a room!

Dabi: I would...

Aizawa: I won't allow that yet.

Me: Chill we spent good time living together.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Looks like you will live in our house now... You get the whole second floor.

My fathers house was a huge house and the second floor was only used for training as well as storage unit. They also had a make-shift gym in the basement too. I was kinda happy hearing I got an entire floor for us.

Aizawa: You guys also will be attending my class from now on.

With that my father and RG left the room and left us alone. I was still a bit confused about what was going on.

Me: Did he say we would attend the hero course?

Dabi: Yes.

Me: Why?

Dabi: Nezu's order.

Me: Huh...

Dabi: Well apparently the rat figured your identity out after you broke into UA. He said he found your trojan hourse... and found it fucking annoying.

Me: He did...

Dabi: Yes and he also said there was a CCTV camera in his office you missed.

Me: Damn.... bad luck, I guess.

Dabi: By the way I went ahead and told them to use Scarlet as your hero name.

Me: You what!

Dabi: Chill... I go by Dabi tooo.

Me: Why would you do that?

Dabi: Because everyone is scared of the one and only Scarlet. You will make a fine underground hero.

Me: *Sigh* Then you will need to make it into the top 3 hero ranking.

Dabi: Deal!

This was how we both got our own future changed. It all started out with nothing more as a coincide meet up in his own fathers agency as he wanted to burn it down while I tried to get a job done. It took one kiss and we both got ourselves hocked to the other.

Later I found out that Hawks managed to get Shigaraki and Kurogiri arrested. Unfortunately Toga was killed by my own father since she tried to kill me again while he was fighting another villain that came at us.. A bad ending for them but I warned them to not mess with my family to begin with. So in the end they got what they deserved.

If someone would asked me if I would change something from my past then I would say now. I was happy with what I got. Could you blame me?

I had a hot damn devil as a boyfriend.

A family that accepts me and loves me.

A father that would cover up for me if needed.

A rat Satan which I could threaten since I was skilled enough to bypass everything and gain blackmailing information.

A hero commission as well as villains that were scared of me especially AfO.

A house and a whole floor that is sound proof to ourselves and I could now actively support the orphanage as much as I wanted since I was about to be a hero.

I sure got myself one hell of a deal!

~~End~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed reading this too!