Helping hand

There is really no better place than this orphanage to calm down!

I knew it was a good idea to get here!

This is soo relaxing!

I was currently outside playing with the kids until they got exhausted. Thankfully today was such a nice day that we could lay on the ground and just watch the clouds as we all rested.

It's been soo long that I came here....

I really should really visit them more often!

Caretaker 1: Yui, do you want to spend the night over here?

I still couldn't remember names at all but what could I do. It just was my weakness. No matter how long and how often I would stay and visit, until now I didn't get to memorize the persons name in front of me. Not even the kids name were something that I could remember this easily. For some reason however I could remember Hitoshi's and Eri's name. Even if I wanted to deny the fact that I didn't care about them... they were still family and the fact that I knew their names was proof of it.

Me: No but thanks for asking. I need to go and visit someone.

Eraserhead: And who exactly do you plan on visiting?

Ah just the man I was looking for!

Looks like one of these caretakers called him.

Well that makes it easier since I don't need to search for him anymore.

Meaning more Dabi and me time!

I love cuddling with him!

Of course your lazy ass loves it!

Shut it!

What?!

I was just stating a fact!

Yeah and I don't need to hear you! Where where you these past couple of months huh! Why now?!

Because!

Damn consciousness!

Really!

I wish I can throw you out!

Don't worry, I would yeet myself out if I could.

Me: You. 

Eraserhead: Me?

He came over and another caretaker was with him. For some reason I didn't felt threatened at all. It felt soo relaxing. After the screamin this morning and me arguing with Shigaraki this was definitelly heaven. Besides I played hours with these kids too. The sun was already nearly setting too.

My father sat and laid down right besides me without saying another word. I knew he was waiting for me to start a conversation but I felt like enjoying the moment for now. It was only after probably 20 minutes of us staying like we were that I started talking.

Me: You can stop trying to catch me. All the traps are useless.

Eraserhead: You knew about them?

Me: Yes. I also know why you are looking for me father.

Eraserhead: Yui... I-

Me: I don't want your apologize. It's also not the reason I am looking for you.

Eraserhead: ...

Me: You have a mole in your class that is telling a group of villains dangerous informations.