Late Night Fun

That night Roni sat on Benny's bed thinking about Smalls's situation. At the same time Benny walked into the room straight out wearing only a towel.

Benny closed and locked the door behind him as he notices Roni's state. "Hey, you okay?"

Roni nods. "Yeah. I'm fine."

She looks down and Benny sighs walking over to her.

Benny sits down next to Roni and uses his index finger to lift up her face to meet his. "What's going on?"

Benny drops his hand as Roni sighs. "I just... I feel like this whole thing is my fault. If I hadn't busted the guts out of the ball that day, Smalls wouldn't have brought his Stepdad's ball to the Sandlot. I'm trying to make it right, but I don't know how."

She looks down slightly tearing up, but Benny cups her face lifting it up once again. "Hey, hey, hey. You did nothing wrong. You busting the guts out of that ball was something amazing, not something you should blame yourself for. You have nothing to be sorry for. Okay? None of this is your fault."

Ronj nods wiping away her tears as Benny pulls his hands away. "Thank you, Benny. Your the best boyfriend ever."

Benny just smiles. "There's nothing to thank only the truth. Te amo, armosa." (I love you, Beautiful)

Roni chuckles. "Te amo, Benny." (I love you, Benny)

Benny smiles an leans in to kiss Roni, cupping her cheek. Roni kisses back putting her hand on his wrist.

(Warning smut) (End of smut is bold like THIS)

Benny swiped his tongue across Roni's bottom lip asking for entrance and Roni allowed him.

The kiss was full of love, emotion, and passion

Benny pins Roni down on the bed as he run his hands up and down her body.

They pulled away for a breath and Benny lead kisses down Dani's jaw to her neck. He immediately attacked Dani's neck with his lips.

Benny kissed, sucked and bit Dani's tender skin leaving love marks on her neck. She moaned in pleasure as he nibbled on that one soft spot.

Benny slowly kissed back up Dani's jaw, taking her lips into his again. He let his hand roam until they found the buttons to Roni's night gown.

Benny unbuttoned the first one and Roni's breath hitched. He sensed this and pulled away to make sure she wanted this.

Roni was quick to pull Benny's lips back onto hers, letting him know what she wanted.

Benny kissed back with the same intensity as he unbuttoned Roni's gown taking it off completely.

This left her in only her underwear, breasts exposed.

Benny pulls away once again, trailing his lips down Roni's body until her got to her breasts. He took her right nipple into his mouth sucking on it, using his hand to fondle with the other.

Roni moaned arching her back, pressing her breasts closer to Benny's face.

Benny quickly switches to Roni's other nipple, drawing more moans out of the young women.

Once Roni's breasts are evenly pleasured, Benny kissed down her stomach to the waist band of her panties. He hooked his fingers on the waistband of her panties pulling them down and off her legs.

Benny kisses from Roni's knees to her upper thighs getting closer and closer to where she wanted him. He only stopped to look up at Roni, wanting permission and consent to what he wanted to do. "Do you want me too?"