Chapter 17: So Much Affected

Rizlee..

hay gaya ng inaasahan ko, i'm not feeling well na. my head starts to ache because of this colds. so after we eat i go back to my room to rest for a while.

Maddie accompany me. ewan ko dito sa taong to if why she's so concern about me. haha sobrang guilty yata sa pang aasar sa akin at sa pag kakaroon ko ng sipon.

- thank you ha. you can leave me na besides i can take care of my self. at baka mahawa ka pa. thank you talaga.

- sure about that? i can stay here if you want para mabantayan ka.

- no need Maddie, sige na i'll be alright. i just need to sleep to make me feel better. sige na baka mas lalo pa tayong asarin ng mga team mates natin sa pagiging close natin. baka isipin nang mga yun eh may nangyayari nga between us. haha baliw talaga yung mga yun to think of that. that's why i'm not reacting sa mga sinasabi nila coz i know it's not going to happen.

tapos biglang natahimik si Maddie. she sits on the other side ng bed ko.

- hey! okay ka lang? told you, you can go back na sa room mo para maka pag rest ka rin.

hindi pa rin sya nag salita. she just stares at me, like she used to do. that makes me feel uncomfortable.

- Maddie? hey you alright?

tanong ko sa kanya while snapping my fingers to her face. then dun lang sya na tauhan.

- yeah. i am. okay lang talaga na iwanan na kita?

i nodded. what's wrong? bakit parang nag iba yung kilos nya?

- of course. i'll be right. thanks.

then she stands and take a step, and then she looked back to me.

i was fixing my bed and was about to lay down when she speaks.

- you're really not in favor in same sex relationship?

i paused for a while. what's really on her? she's acting so weird.

- come again?

then lumakad uli sya palapit sa kama ko. she sit on the floor, not facing me.

- what i mean girl to girl or boy to boy relationship. are you open to that?

she asked then faces me.

- well for me i think there's nothing wrong about it. as long as you don't hurting other people or you're not violating any rule, i'm in to that.

- you mean when a girl tells you that she likes you, that she's attracted to you, you gonna entertain her?

- ahm honestly, i don't know. i don't even try any relationship weather from a boy or girl. haha no boy friend since birth here.

- what if there's a girl that really likes you and that girl is your friend not as close as best ha. then she tells you her feelings, are you given her a chance?

- Maddie why are you so much affected in this? did somebody asked you this? or you as yourself encouter this things?

- please just answer my question. what will you do?

- i really don't know. maybe, or it really depends on the situation. if that person is really close to me i think i will choose to remain our friendship. don't want to ruin it. i think that's it.

- so you will turn her down if she confess her feelings for you?

- Maddie, i really don't know. i have no idea what i'm gonna do. sorry but i can't gave you an advice for that. please can we dropped this convo? hindi ko kasi talaga alam. you're making my head aches tripple times. basta all i can say i don't want to change our relationship. hay basta ganun.