Chapter 15

Bryan's POV continues....

I stared at the cutlery which was on the floor before taking my gaze back to hers.

I took slow steps towards her and as I did,  She pushed deeper into the bed. Her back collides with the headboard and she yelped loudly with bulging eyes knowing, there's no escape route.

My face was void of any emotions as I stood just few inches away from from her. Due to the bed obstructing my movements.

"What do you want from me? I didn't do anything wrong, please. I've been here."she pleaded shivering in fear as she wrapped her hands around her legs.

I felt a little bit accomplished due to the fact that, I've succeeded in making her sees me as a monster. I so much love it when people can't  stand the heat erupting for my body.

I placed my knee on the bed and leaned a little more towards her with my right hand stretched out. In a swift moment, I took hold of her arm and pulled her roughly towards me. Making our bodies collides into each other's.

"Argh!" She yelled in fright and I hushed her giving her a threatening looks.

"Don't you dare do that or I won't mind smacking you hard against the wall."I whispered sternly into her ears while, trailing my fingers around her cheeks making her shuddered.

"Please, stop it"She tried fighting me off with her hands and I immediately held them captive behind her back. Her fears increased when I cupped her boobs and squeeze it roughly earning a sharp cry from her.

"Ouch! Please..."I gave deaf ears to her pleads as I've lost total control of myself. I tore of the remains of her gown, Stripping her naked.

She struggles to free her hands to cover up her exposed body but, I didn't let her as I took in the sight before me. She wasn't putting on a bra making it so easier for me to do justice to them freely.

I held her right pinky nipple with my fingers and pulled hard on it and she'd almost screamed her lungs out.
"Arrrgh!!!! please...."

He took the nipple into his mouth afterwards, and sucked roughly on it. He tingled her with his tongue and Mia felt like exploding in pleasures. "what's this monster doing to me" She thought inwardly as she tried freely her hands from his and eventually succeeded. She felt like holding tightly to something and she self consciously sent her fingers into his hair.

He trailed kisses down her belly button and place his hands on the sides of her black undies and tore it off effortlessly.

Mia quickly tried to cover up her naked body and Bryan flung her hands away with a growl.Mia stare at his face in fright and he'd on a smirk as he stared at those tempting lips of hers. He doesn't kiss girls,he's not a fan of kisses but, her lips kept pulling him and he slammed his lips on hers. Something he hasn't done to any other Ladies.

He kissed her roughly bruising her lips in the process. "Is this some sort of punishment too?"Mia thought as her parts her legs slightly and felt the fluids in-between her legs. He pushed in his two fingers in a goal bruising her walls and she tried screaming but, it came out muffled due to his lips on hers.

He withdrew his fingers and broke the contact between them. Mia thought he was done torturing her, not until he pushed her face down on the bed obstructing every movement form her.

Pains shit through her back and she felt like screaming out loud. On remembering his threat, she quickly muffled it.

He smack her hard across her bum and she let out a groan.

He unbuckled his black leather belt and freed his di*k out of his shelt. Mia kept wondering what he's doing to her as she laid face down.

slowly he widened her legs apart and settled in between with his fully fleshed di*k position at her V entrance.

Without a warning, he plugged into her erupting a loud earsplitting screams from her. He didn't give a f**k as he went deeper until he hits hard on her G spot.

Livia POV

Zoe's driver pulled over at the front of Bryan's mansion and I stepped out carrying my small portable traveling bag and waved at Zoe who looked away and ordered her driver to hit the road.

She isn't happy about what I'm doing, I know. but, I can't just help it. I've become so addicted to Bryan. I'd even pondered how I'd survived at Mexico without him close to me.

I ranged the bell and soon enough, one of the huge guards opened the door. Sammy to be precised.

"welcome ma'am Livia"He greeted as he opened the gate widely for me to step in.

unknown to them, someone stood behind a big tree a little distance from the mansion staring meaningfully at them.

I walked towards the main entrance and stepped in when a maid collides into me and ruined my gown with the juice she was carrying.

"You stinking fool! Are you blind?"I fired at her and she was just shivering in fear.

"I'm So..rry ma'am,Livia. I didn't see you coming"She pleaded shuttering and I Scoffed and gave her a loud deafening slap that sent her to the floor immediately.

"Watch were you're going next time"I yelled and took the stairs.

I took the right hallway leading to Bryan's room when I heard a voice behind me .

"welcome ma'am Livia"Philip greeted and I nodded. he scanned me and asked "What happened to clothe?

"A lousy maid did this to me"I said feeling a little more agitated.

"Sorry about that. you need to freshing up let me see you to Lord Bryan's room."he offered and I nodded.

"Hope he's in?"I asked as I trailed behind him

"I think he is. I saw him trailing towards his room a while ago."He said and almost immediately, The only closest room to Bryan's pulled opened and Bryan walked out looking all sweaty. He was taken aback when he saw her and he blinked and it was gone.

"Bryan baby"I cooed and pulled him into a hug as I've missed him so much. He didn't hug me back but, I don't give a damn about that. I'm happy an here now.

"what were you doing in there?"I asked and tried peeking through the slightly opened space in-between the door and Bryan slammed it shot blocking my view.

"What did you do that for?"I asked staring at his expressionless face.

"This is my house and I'd like if you don't invade my privacy."He uttered sternly and nudge past me and I stood staring at his retreating figure. is this how he was supposed to welcome me? I thought deep inwardly.

"Ma'am Livia, you should go freshing up"Phillip voice through me out of my little trance and I nodded. "Have a maid bring me something to eat" I ordered as I banged Bryan's room door shot.