🌸28🌸

I made the story Impromptu, which means I just followed the last chapter so I have a chance to be mentally blocked hahaha but because I love my silent readers who are pmed to me this chapter is for you. You know who you are. sorry for being on hiatus.

****

2 Years Later ...

Xiao Zhan POV

We just finished our photo shoot when I received a message from an unknown number.

I Miss You .. ♥

I'm so nervous to reply You know, that's one of my fans and my stalkers. Many people are interested in me.

I just ignored his message but he continued to flood the message to me as if he was getting attention.

I quickly called my boyfriend's number.

"Yibo Babe, pick me up !!! I just finished my photoshoot"

"Ok Baobei wait for me around 8:00 pm I'll be there I'll just finish this meeting "- Yibo

"All right Babe !! Thank You I Love You ..."- my babe was really sweet.

As I waited inside the Wang Corporation I saw a familiar face.

He was still as handsome as before. He became even more handsome as I stared at him. I saw him turn to my seat, stocking the two of us while looking at each other. I felt like he wanted to tell me something.

"Zhoucheng?"

I saw him talking to his companion and I knew he was going to my place.

Did he say I was right when he approached me and held out his hand in front of me?

"Cheng why are you here ???"

"Are you surprised ?? I just passed by my cousin. You're already here to work. I heard you're also a model here"- he answered me.

"What are you doing here ????"- I asked again.

"I am the new Manager of the Sales Department"

"Are you going to work here ????"- I said I was nervous why is it that with so many people I can work with Cheng still has feelings Still with me Until now and what's worse He is the cousin of the owner of Company he is related to my fiance??? "

" Xiao Zhan I miss you"- he said to me.

I can't answer what he says as if I just want the wind to blow me away from my place.  I felt him holding my hand.  And worst of all he kissed my hand.

"I'll make a way for you to be mine again .. Zhan, you know that I still love you, don't you?".

My heart is pounding so much for me to be the star of the telenovela that is being brought back by my Ex-Boyfriend who is coming back.