🌸6🌸

Xiao Zhan POV

Yibo invited me to go to his friend Jackson Wang's Birthday.  Yibo took out all the signature clothes we bought at the mall when we went shopping.  I did not expect that he spent a lot on me from my brother to the ones I will wear.

I knocked on Yibo's room, maybe because he wasn't awake yet.  We both had breakfast ready, I cooked for him because I wanted to make him feel the feeling that he has a boyfriend, I want to at least get him back at least a little.

"Yibo..Baobei .." - I knocked on his door and he thought he was awake.

I opened the door for him to wake up and no one answered.

I saw him watching and looking out the window.  I was embarrassed to continue so I just did not continue to enter.

  I was embarrassed to continue so I just did not continue to enter

"Zhan Baobei, Come inside ..."

I followed him I thought he did not notice me.  but I was wrong to look at his face.  So angelic and he looks innocent.

"Are you ready Baobei ??"  - he broke my fantasy about his beauty.

"Where ???"

He laughed and approached me.  Once hug.  I feel like a butterfly is playing inside my stomach.

"Forgetful, Zhan Baobei ... Get ready ... The place we are going far away."

He took off my t-shirt and pushed me to his Wardrobe Area.

I chose the most casual yet comfortable clothes and then I went out.  I saw him smirk at me.  Why is it that his face is so innocent but he is sexy when he smirks ???

  Why is it that his face is so innocent but he is sexy when he smirks ???