🌸21🌸

Xiao Zhan POV

Seungyoun and I went to Yibo's home. We are here to get his things.

He is still in the hospital and we are used to this scenario. I am with Seungyoun.

"I hope Yibo wakes up." - he said to me.

"Yes I miss his deep voice when he speak "

"He always locked himself in the room"

"It's been a few months since I last stepped on this house and I missed everything."

"He always thinks of you in every hallway of his house ..."

We have reached his room. It has been clean and Yibo's room has not been used for 6 months.

"Zhan, I saw it in Yibo's room when I cleaned his room .."

Yibo gave a letter. He opened it and read.

Dear Baobei,

As I am writing this letter today,

I have a million thoughts running through my mind. This letter is meant to be a testament to the love I feel for you, A Love that is honestly hard to put into words because it is a love that can only be felt. Do you know how much you mean to me? You are the reason I wake up in the morning, you are the one person that can put a smile on my face, even on those days when I am feeling down. You are the reason I am able to lay in bed and fall asleep peacefully. Looking at it, I realize your love has done so much for me in my life, I love you so much, more than words will ever be able to express.

As you lay next to me in bed sleeping, I lay there and wonder what I did to get so lucky in my life. You are the one that has reached out and showed me the true meaning of what it feels like to be in peace. There is no other person in this world that could have done that for me. Now that I know you are the one, I want to offer you all of the happiness the world could possibly give. I love you and I will always love you.

There isn't a day that goes by when my mind isn't thinking of you, you are the reason behind every piece of joy in my life. You are the one that has lifted me up to show me the beauty of life.

Before you came into my life, I didn't see much beauty around me I lived in a world that was sad. I was empty and alone ..

I Love You So Much Baobei ...

Love,