🌸23🌸

3rd Person POV

Zhan and Yibo hold hands as they walk towards the Secret Room that Yibo says.

"I thought we were in your red room ..."

"Yes I'm horny guy and I want to have sex with you Zhan, But I respect you completely I don't want us to do this before we are ready..I love you so much Baobei ..."

"Oh My God it's Raining ...."

Due to heavy rain, Yibo and Zhan stayed at the Secret House.

"Just go to bed Zhan, I'm just here on the Floor.".

Yibo arranged his bed on the floor.  He had already laid on the floor with two thick blankets hidden in the cabinet.

"Yibo, I'm just there."

"I can't let you come here so it's my responsibility to take care of you so I can't leave you."

Yibo entered Cr to wash his face.

******

Wang Yibo POV

 I went into the CR to wash my face, I do not want to wake up tomorrow oily and my face is dirty 1st time I only have someone to sleep with

I went into the CR to wash my face, I do not want to wake up tomorrow oily and my face is dirty 1st time I only have someone to sleep with.  And Zhan can get my overnight sleep.  I'm so happy because the man I want is finally my boyfriend in real.

I looked at myself in the mirror and slapped myself, feeling like I was dreaming because Zhan was with me we were on my Birthday.  First time I celebrate a birthday with someone.

Zhan suddenly called me. I hurried to wash and then went to the bedroom.

"Zhan, Baobei what happened are you ok ???"

"Yibo."

"Why? Do you have a problem ??? Tell me .."

"What .. I can't sleep ... I wish we were just there on the floor ..."

"You can't be here. You can't even sleep here ... I can sleep anywhere even in a chair so I can sleep"

"Yibo, .. Please .. I want to be by your side ... I don't want to be alone here .. I can't sleep without my baobei .."

"Are you sure you want to be by my side? You might not be comfortable .."

"I'm more uncomfortable when I don't feel next to my sleep, then we'll have a boyfriend, right? Baobei.

Zhan removed the pillow just between the two of us.  I was actually nervous because Zhan was next to me.  I just hope he doesn't hear my chest pounding.  and I'm afraid that if something happens to us he won't like what I can do.

"Yibo, Baobei ..." - he called me softly.

"Why Zhan? Do you have a problem ??"

"I'm getting cold .. Yibo .."

I took the blanket And I kissed my Baobei.  I stroked his hair so he could sleep well.

"Zhan, .. Are you okay? Aren't you scared? I'm just here just touch me when you need something"

He nodded and I knew he was comfortable sleeping.

I also lay down facing him so that I could observe his very beautiful face.  I never thought I would be able to sleep with him on my birthday. I am very happy because in front of me is the man who gave color to my life, the reason I like to go to work even though I am still struggling as a new CEO.

I can't stop myself from caressing his cheek.  I admit to myself that I was hurt when he chose to stay away from me because I did not tell him that I love him very much.

I want to show him everything I feel for him.  I always want to say something.  To him that there was not a day that I did not love him, I loved him more Especially when he left me.  It's my fault why he became like that I became selfish with him and first and I made him look like I was paying him.

I feel so guilty I hope I didn't do to him before.

"Let me take care of you. I can't afford to lose you in my life again and I will never make you cry again."

"Yibo" - he said as he closed his eyes.

I came closer to him to hear what he was saying.

"Zhan ..."

"Hug me .. I want you Yibo"

Zhan pulled me away and hugged me.  Of course I'm still the one who complains I love him.  I said I would do everything for Zhan even if I was hurt.

"I love You .." - I couldn't help but tell him.  My face is red, just don't open it, he might see my face turn into a tomato.

"I really love you too Wang Yibo ..."

From now on I am Wang Yibo, the Great Lover of a Xiao Zhan.

*********

6:00 Am- Monday

"Yibo ..... Wake up Baobei, Wang Yibo ..." - I was shaken again by a naughty baby bunny

"Zhan, I'm still sleepy, 5 mins honey .."

"Yibo, you go to work at 7:00 ,,,"

I was thrown back on the bed when I heard that.  Of course it's Monday today.

"Hmm. Let's go back to our house. We need to go home .."

"My CEO, how can I resist you."

I touched his cheek and kissed him on the lips.  I let him go I might not be able to control myself I might not have entered to my 1st Day as CEO.

"Hey your blushing Mr.CEO ..."

"You're making me laugh .. You really are ..."

We walked back to the house, He also saw the Hanging bridge he was scared but I held him when we returned to the house we saw Mommy waiting for us Outside.

Zhan and I stared at each other.  Mommy's face looks teased.

"Mommy ... We just stayed at my Tree House. It rained on us. We stayed there."

"Ok let's have breakfast first .. Zhan, I sent your clothes to your Mama from now on we agree to stay at Yibo's House..Welcome to the Family ..."

"Thank you Madam Lan."

"Call me Mom .."

"Thank you Mom, It's embarrassing ..."

"Zhan, No problem while you are here in our place we will not leave you."

"Thank you so much Mom .. I'm glad you accepted me and Yibo's relationship

After an hour of talking while having breakfast, Zhan and I arranged ourselves and we left the house together.

"Baobei, Goodluck in your Study ..."

"Yes Baobei ... goodluck too my Handsome CEO ..."