Chapter 53

tw; needles

The Gay Chat

Kenjisparent1999: Time for vaccination against TDP or smth like that. Good luck

Thatmemedude: Don't remind me Fray

FlyingScotsman: Don't be mad George

Rainbow_sensation: What time is it?

FlyingScotsman: For people in Music and PE,it's 10:30am and for Art and Business and Computer Science,it's 11:00am.

0161onthemap: You have me,Fray,George etc

Thatmemedude: I'm sure Quackity is in my art.

Rainbow_sensation: Dw Georgie.

Trilingual_papii: Remember that it lasts for a second then it's done.

Thatmemedude: I'm scared so I'm going to school

Trilingual_papii: Okay. I'm here for you.

Rainbow_sensation: I'm going to school as well.

*Last seen at 7:50am*

"George!" James shouted as he arrived. George's head nodded up as he heard his friend shouting his name.

"Hey",he whispered.

The Bell rang signalling that it was time for PE. Nobody even enjoyed the lessons anymore,wanting to do something else of what the teacher actually makes them do. Today,it was 2 laps around the field. James and Wilbur made sure that they walked. So did Karl. They ended up walking around the 2 laps and they didn't even get caught. Willow and Lewis ran it because they took PE GCSEs. Quackity said that they were ill.

The bell rang when everyone finally got dressed.

There was only 20 minutes left until the vaccination was going to happen. George was getting more and more nervous by the minute. By the time it was his turn,he managed to cry once in the toilets beforehand.

They went into the vaccination room pretty much straight away. The nurse prepares his arm for the jab when he feels his body temperature rise again. The needle goes into their arm like a prick and comes out again. It luckily ends soon without any passing out so they could just leave straight away.

George goes to class with Quackity and Tencho. They finish off art work quickly as there was just some shading left to do and then they will be done with their art board.

They went on their phone afterwards,

The Gay Chat

Thatmemedude: My arms kill

0161onthemap: Same here but you survived

Sqaured_cubus99: At least we have a break and then only one more lesson then we go home early.

Trilingual_papii: True dat.

Thatmemedude: Anyways,the bell has just ranged.

Trilingual_papii: See you soon.

*Last seen at 11:50am*