Chapter 40

cw: not eating and bullying

The Gay Chat

0161onthemap: Hey. Has anyone seen and/or heard from Fray in the past couple of days.

Trilingual_papii: Nope. I think they're really upset about Kenji's death

Rainbow_sensation: Yeah. But they have almost been invisible since Saturday. It's Wednesday.

Sqaured_cubus99: True that.

Trilingual_papii: I live near them so I could check.

Sqaured_cubus99: Do check to see if they're okay

Rainbow_sensation: Quickly!

Trilingual_papii: Okay then.

James quickly bashed on the door of their childhood's friend's house. Their dad opened the door.

"Oh. I guess you're looking for Fraser. Aren't you?",he asked. James nodded at their dad. "He's in his bedroom. Hasn't left his bedroom since Sunday night."

He jogged up the stairs as fast as possible. He then went to knock on Fray's door and he heard a "Go away!" being shouted at. "Fray? It's me. James. Can I talk to you?", he begged. Fray proceeded to open the door. They looked skinnier than usual and their hair was all over the place. Their eyes were sore and red from what seemed to be hours of crying. James gave them a quick hug and went into their bedroom.

Fray sat on their bed while James sat on the floor. They took a quick breath before sobbing in James' arms. James attempted to soothe their friend. It didn't help too much as they were still crying harshly.

"Why are people so mean?",they pleaded.

"What do you mean?",he asked back.

They showed some text messages between them and Kavos

Private messages between Kenjisparent1999 and KavosOffical

KavosOffical: I don't get why you're so upset about the dog.

Kenjisparent1999: He was my childhood dog

KavosOffical: Bruh, You're so sensitive. Its just a dog.

Kenjisparent1999: I've always been like this. Secondly,I am quite upset about this so can you not make jokes about it?

KavosOffical: Bruv. A Tr@nny or a sensitive prick. Pick a problem.

Kenjisparent1999 blocked KavosOffical

To say that James was mad at this would be an understatement. Xe was in fact furious at this. Xe would fight Kavos but xe couldn't fight to save xyr life.

So,he texted Minx

Private Messages between Minx55 and Trilingual_papii:

Trilingual_papii: Kavos is bullying Fray about the loss of Kenji.

Minx55: The fuck? I'm fighting him. Nobody bullies my child.

*Last seen at 1:20pm*

"Fray. I need you to eat something and probably drink or else you will die.",he pleaded.

"I've already eaten James. You don't need to worry.", they replied.

"No Fray. You haven't eaten. Please eat.",he begged. It was clear that they needed to eat whether they would agree to eating or not. "Fray. I'm going to take you to my house and you shall eat there."

"Urm. Okay", they whispered. They got on a new outfit and left their house. They checked the time on their phone. It was 3pm on Wednesday. They had also got around 1 million messages from their friends.

The Gay Chat

Kenjisparent1999: Guys. I'm alright. Jesus. No need for spam

Sqaured_cubus99: OMG Fray. You're alive!

Kenjisparent1999: Yup.

0161onthemap: *Hug*

Kenjisparent1999: *Takes virtual hug*

Trilingual_papii: Yup. Our favourite they/them pronoun user's alive.

Rainbow_sensation: Yay. I miss you.

Kenjisparent1999: Christ. Had no idea this would happen.

Kenjisparent1999: Anyway. I need to put my mind off Kenji so if anyone is free any day until Monday, please say

Sqaured_cubus99: How about if we all just stay at my place for a weekend. Just say it's a study weekend then we can go on a bender.

Kenjisparent1999: Okay. Sounds fun.

Rainbow_sensation: Also. Quackity has another casino set up so we can go there tomorrow.

Kenjisparent1999: Sounds cool. I miss that.

Rainbow_sensation: Hopefully,the snake won't find out.

Kenjisparent1999: Yup.

Trilingual_papii: See ya.

*Last seen at 8:40pm*