Chapter 7

CW:meltdowns. Also Fray isn't out to their dad so they get called their deadname

James always knew the signs xe had before a meltdown. Feeling tired and worked up. Agitated at almost everything. Even his vision gets a little blurry. So,they have to put on their glasses.

Lucky for him,there was no school today.But xe did have to revise so xe would have to hang out with xyr friend Fray in order to revise.

It was all going so well until that stupid phone of Fray's dad turn on.

Well,they were constantly zoning out throughout:Fray had to keep them from zoning out. Struggling to even write,he ends up only writing a bit of Chemistry.

The clothes on xem are tightening xyr chest.Hurting xem with a passion. He couldn't eat or drink anything without feeling like death. Everything was just too loud for them to function.

Ring! Ring!

The phone suddenly sends him into shutdown. His eyes closed as his head began to pound. Tears streamed down his face like a jetstream. Fray realises what is going on: they were the only person who knew what was happening in a situation like this.

"Dad!"Fray whispered after running down the stairs. "Turn off the phone.Jimbus is having a meltdown."

"I can't Fraser!",his dad yelled,making James winch even more.

Then,they bite into their arm,loving the way that it hurts as it calms them down.Fray notices,trying to take xyr arms off xyr teeth.

A few minutes later,they managed to calm down a lot to the point where they were just subtly crying.

Fray felt really bad for him. Its always been like this for James-since he was a baby.

All they wanted was for James to not feel embarrassed by them.