seven

lunch came by quickly, and blaze sat down at an empty table, pulling out a new bag of gummy bears she had bought on the way to school earlier that morning and a book, beginning to read.

"get out of my seat." she heard someone say, not thinking the person was taking to her. "hey! america! get out of my fucking seat!" the voice yelled again, but this time, she fell to the floor as a blonde girl hovered over her, yelling.

the cafeteria erupted in laughter as the girl kicked blaze. the four boys she has recognized from french class walked toward the scene. "jess, babe, give her a break. she didn't know" the boy with dark hair said."don't stand up for her!" another boy with curly hair that blaze recognized from french class as ashton, spat toward the asian-looking boy.

"get off of the floor!" jessica yelled again, kicking her som more, but harder this time. 

blaze got up and grabbed jessica by the arm, digging her long blck nails into her flesh. "if you ever fucking touch me again, i will rip out your ugly horse hair, bitch." she spat harshly, letting her go, getting her things and walking out of the cafeteria. "i fucking hate americans." she heard jessica yell.

blaze spent the rest of the lunch period in a bathroom stall reading her book and eating gummy bears.

***

awh poor blaze.

BUT DUDE SHE FUCKING SLAYED THAT BITCH DAMN GIRL

quadruple update can i get a hell yeah

-chey xx