fifteen

"hey hooker," sawyer called to her friend as the purple-haired girl approached her locker, where sawyer was standing at, waiting for her. "waddup sawyer" blaze said, fist-bumping her before opening up her locker and putting her books back.

"lets go to lunch. you can sit with me and my friends. they'll love you." blaze nodded and followed the girl down the hallway to the cafeteria.the two of them sat at a large table next to the table jessica and the boys that she learned the names of, luke, michael, calum, and ashton, sat at.

"they're coming, lithium just texted me." sawyer assured her, pushing her fries toward the girl. "here, take these. i dont want them and you can't not have a lunch. the lunch ladies get pissed off."

blaze nodded, eating a fry. a group of three girls walked toward them. the tallest one was a boy with a nose ring had blonde hair with blue strips in it. "that's casey," sawyer said, pointing to the boy, who awkwardly waved and flashed blaze a smile.

"that's charlie" she pointed to a girl who had blue hair and very dramatic eyebrows. charlie smiled and nodded at her. blaze returned the favor, laughing.

"and lastly, that's lithium." sawyer pointed to a girl with olive skin and pink hair. "whoa, sick name. nirvana?" blaze said, which made lithium smile and nod. "yeah, my parents were nirvana freaks. still are, actually." she explained, pushing her pink hair out of her face.

"charlie, casey, lithium, this is blaze." sawyer said, smiling. "woo best friends"

they spend the rest of the luunch period laughing, throwing fries t each other, and making everyone stare and whisper things about the five, but they were having too much fin to notice.

***

i really like this chapter idk.

okay so basically, here's the cast:

nia lovelis portrays sawyer because the red hair and i love love looooove hey violet

kian lawley portrays casey because kian went through this phase not long ago when his hair was blonde with blue pieces in random places and i absolutely loved that phase so yeah he's casey

heythereimshannon (when she had blue hair) portrays charlie and if you dont know who heythereimshannon is, she's a youtuber and i love her a lot.

ke$ha (when she had purple hair) portrays blaze.

and lastly,

aly antorcha (when she had pink hair) portrays lithium bc shes bae af and she fits lithium so well.

-chey xx