eight

it was lunch time and jessica was walking toward her usual table. "why is that new girl sitting at our table?" she mumbled to herself, standing behind her, watching her eat gummy bears and read. it wasn't long before jessica spoke up "get out of my seat!." the girl continued to read her book and shove a gummy bear or two into her mouth occasionally, not paying any attention to the girl standing before her. jessica spoke up again.

"hey! america! get out of my fucking seat!" she yelled pulling the chair out from under the girl's body. the girl fell to the floor on her ass.

the cafeteria erupted in laughter as the jessica began to kick her. her boyfriend and his three friends walked toward the scene. "jess, babe, give her a break. she didn't know" calum said to his girlfriend at an attempt to get her to stop.

"don't stand up for her!" ashton spat toward the boy.

"get off of the floor!" jessica yelled again, kicking her some more, but harder this time.

the girl got up and grabbed jessica by the arm, digging her long blck nails into her flesh. "if you ever fucking touch me again, i will rip out your ugly horse hair, bitch." she spat harshly, letting her go, getting her things and walking out of the cafeteria.

"i fucking hate americans." jessica yelled.

"who even was that?" michael asked, watching he girl storm out of the cafeteria. they all sat down and opened up their packed-lunches.

"the new girl, blazer, her name is, I believe." ashton mumbled, ripping off a piece of his zebra cake and popping it in his mouth. "blazer? what kind of name is that?" jessica laughed.

"whatever her name is, she can get it. have you seen her mate? she's hot." luke said in awe of the purple haired girl.

"she's got pretty rad hair." michael agreed

"wow. I'm leaving." the blonde girl said, throwing her garbage in the nearby trash can.

"sorry guys, I'll catch up with you later." calum mumbled to his friends who nodded and continued to eat.

"calum!" jessica's mean voice rang throughout the cafeteria.

"coming!"