three

blaze skipped out of her car to the front door, a box of tampons in one hand, and a bag of gummy bears in the other. she opened the door and ran inside, closing the door behind her. "blaze!" her mother yelled from somewhere upstairs. "coming!" she sat the box of tampons and the gummy bears on the kitchen counter before running to her parents' room. 

"hey, i almost forgot, school starts on monday." sam said, looking into her daughters pale blue eyes. "okay,"

"i know that every beginning of the school year you like to go to the mall and see what the girls are wearing nd get clothes like that, so here's some cash," she said, giving her daughter three one-hundred dollar bills. "i'll see you later."

"thanks mom!" blaze grabbed her keys off of the counter and the bag of gummy bears, ripping open the bag and popping some in her mouth. she opened the box of tampons, taking three, stuffing two in her backpack and running to the bathroom.

at the mall, she grabbed her notebook that she always carried around with her for some reason, and started taking notes. 

- distressed shirts

- black skinny jeans with rips in the knees

- muscle tanks

- black-on-black converse

and with those four notes, she ran into hot topic and started to look for shirts within these guidelines.

she ended up picking out a few things. several pairs of black skinny jeans, an all time low baggy shirt, a few wristbands, a choker necklace, ghost town baggy shirt, and some other band shirts. she smiled, planning to cut off the sleeves to the band shirts and buy a small cheese grater to distress them.

next, she ran into a random store of random junk. literally. the sign over the entrance of the store said 'rich's store of randomness - for all your random needs!' "excuse me sir, but do you happen to have a small cheese grater?" she asked a tall boy around her age. "sure!" he chirped, giving her a small cheese grater. "is that all?"

blaze strided to the nearest jouneys, in search of black-on-black converse. when she found what she needed, she walked out, balancing another bag on her arm. lastly, she wanted food and a coffee.

she made her way toward the food court. when she got there, her first trip was starbucks, ordering a java chip frappe. next, she went to taco bell, ordering a quaserido with extra sour cream. when she finished her food, she popped more gummy bears into her mouth and exited the mall.

***

blehhhhhhhh. fillerrrrrr. i'm really excited to get into this story so i will be updating a lot more. i'm excited to get farther into the plot. i really hope you guys like it.

ilyyyyy

-chey xx