» "Relax." « - Ken Ryuguji x Reader Scenario

"Ryu!" You called from down the hall of the apartment you and Draken shared.

"Whatt?" He asked. You could hear him walking towards your door. He poked his head in, checking on you.

"You seriously have to go?" You asked. He sighed, walking into the room completely. He wore his usual outfit, black and white shirt, tan pants with his usual boots.

"I mean.. yeah." He said, shrugging. You got up and walked towards him, an attempt you'd always pull where you'd force him to stay for a little longer or even the entire day. He denied your antics, "No, y/n, don't sit here and be problematic. Go on about your day, I'll be back later." He said, trying to take your arms from around his waist.

You looked up at him, your hands traveling to his neck. "But baby, we barely spend time together anymore." You whined.

"I literally spent the entire 2 days with you." He argued. "Now let me go, I have to go—" you cut him off, placing your lips on his. You knew for a fact he couldn't deny you now.

Not because you kissed him but because he wasn't used to the small things like this. He wasn't exactly used to the warmth that kisses would give him or the warmth you'd give him just by touching him. That being said, it was very easy to get him addicted to your touch or love alone easily. It didn't take much either. Just something as little as a soft peck or hugging him sweetly can make him adorn you.

"Stay?" You asked.

"Just this once.." he said as he rolled his eyes, pulling you closer to him.

You knew secretly it wouldn't be the first nor last time he did this.
. . . . .
You got on top of him, laying your head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around you. His heartbeat was soft, yet craved for you deep down. You cuddled into him while he played with your hair, humming a sweet and slow tune.

Slowly you heard raindrops fall onto the roof. Assuming it was raining, you closed your eyes in comfort.

You loved when something like this happened. It was always so peaceful and addicting.

That was, of course, until you heard Draken's phone chime. It was a message from Mikey.

You could already tell it was something about Draken not being wherever he had to be. You looked up to Draken who was reading the message until he looked away and placed his chin on the top of your head for a minute before looking back down at you.

"I'll tell him I overslept." He answered the question he knew you'd have. You smiled at him.

"I love you, Ryu."

"I told you not to call me that." He argued. "It's Draken." You chuckled at his ignorance. "But you like it when I call you Ryu, don't you?" You teased. Watching as he turned a light shade of pink he ignored the question, his face giving away his response easily.

You placed your head back on his chest, focusing in on his heartbeat and the sound of rain droplets.

Just as you felt sleep engulfing you into the fuzzy darkness, you heard his voice.

"I do like it.. when you call me Ryu." He spoke reluctantly. You felt yourself smile before you gave in to the dreading feeling of sleep, dragging you into the deep black hole of comfort.

This is where I want to be. Now and forever. The promise Draken made to you when you first started dating circled your mind, replaying over and over again.