28. SHHHHEEEEKAAAA✨👌🏻

"So what's for dinner?" Jisung asks as he walks into Seungmin's apartment without knocking. Jeong-In who was laid across on Seungmin's couch looked up confused at the door. Hyunjin who was playing Among Us on the floor looked at Seungmin the same way.

The brunette was confused as to why they were looking at him, then it clicked. "Oh! He has a key." He says laughing. "Oh." Jeong-In and Hyunjin said in sync. They went back to their phones.

"Hey! my question just got ignored."  Jisung said pouting. "Tteokbokki and Bibimbap's for dinner, but you have to wait until everyone else gets here." Seungmin answered. "But thats so longgggg." Jisung whined pouting. Seungmin giggled and patted his boyfriends head. "You'll be fine." He said. Jisung pouted but complied.

He snaked his arms around the younger's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. Seungmin kept on doing what he was doing as Jisung watched attentively.

Suddenly, his apartment door opened abruptly again. "I find it strange that I didn't hear Jisung screaming on my way up here. Usually he's the loudest person here and I can hear him when the elevator is 2 floors down." Changbin said walking in with Felix by his side.

"Keeping Jisung quiet is a power Kim Seungmin and only Kim Seungmin holds." The freckled boy said taking off his shoes. Hyunjin got up from the floor and went over to Changbin with the biggest smile on his face and kissed him.

"Ew, Keep the PDA for the bedroom." Minho groaned. He came in right after Changbin and Felix. Felix turned around and hugged his boyfriend.

"Hi baby. I went over to your place but you weren't there." Minho. "I came here with Changbin. We're neighbors so we just came here together. I texted you this." Felix explained. Minho nodded and took his shoes off.

They all piled into the kitchen and watched in awe as Jisung sa t quietly on the kitchen counter top while Seungmin makes dinner. "This is scary." Hyunjin whispered to Minho. The elder nodded in agreement. "Jisung being quiet is so unusual." Jeong-In whispered. "It makes me uncomfortable" Felix mumbled. They all nodded in agreement again.

Jisung rolled his eyes and looked at them. "I can here you, you know." He said. "Also, I can be quiet whenever I want to, Seungmin doesn't tell me what to do." He says puffing out his chest and his cheeks. They all laughed at the males attempt to look tough.

Once again, Seungmin's poor door slammed open with a bang. "IM HERE BITCHES! I GOT HELD UP WITH A SONG BUT IM HERE NOW! WHERE'S MY BABY?" Chan yelled as he walked in taking off his shoes and slamming the poor, suffering door shut. (A/N: 1 like equals 1 prayer for Seungmin's door🙏😔✋🏼)

Jeong-In laughed and shook his head. Chan smiled and kissed his cheek. "I missed you so much it's unbelievable." He said sitting down next to him.

"Oh we believe you." Hyunjin said rolling his eyes. "Keep rolling them and maybe they'd get stuck and find a brain back there, Frankenstein." Chan argues back. Hyunjin dramatically gasped and went to sit in a corner in his sorrows.
(Like taka-chan from OHSHC

Everyone laughed at his childish behavior. Changbin got up and went over to his dramatic boyfriend. He kissed the boys cheeks and pulled him back towards the others.

"FOODS DONE! LETS GO WATCH SOME MOVIES!" Seungmin yelled. They all cheered and grabbed a plate of the delicious food and went to the living room.

~a few hours later~

The 8 boys spread across the living room, peacefully ate the freshly popped popcorn while Nightmare Before Christmas played in the background.

Jisung and Seungmin cuddled up on the left side of the couch, while Minho and Felix occupied the right. Changbin and Hyunjin laid in the fort that they had made earlier and Chan and Jeong-In were asleep in each others arms on the floor.

Everyone was happy and content.

Jisung looked over to Seungmin who's head rested on his shoulder.

"I love you"  Jisung

"I love you too" Seungmin

"Get a fucking room" Changbin

"SHUT UP! JACK AND SALLY ARE ABOUT TO KISS!" Felix

"I don't like her" Minho

"BRUH SALLY'S THE BEST HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE HER?!!" Hyunjin

"she's annoying" Minho

"die" Felix

"I tried, didn't work" Changbin

"The sudden wave of dark depressing humour. Love it. 10/10 would recommend" Minho

"CAN ALL OF YOU SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP" Chan

"CAN YOU SHUT UP YOU JUST SCREAMED IN MY EAR" Jeong-In

~Fin~