fuck you

joan x fem!reader

angst i guess?

last imagine for the night! 

Your life had been completely shitty until you decided to ask out Joan, a girl who did drugs but was mostly of a nice person. Despite that, your parents approved her. You two were a couple before the new year of camp.

"Y/N, i love you, she said, kissing your lips. "I know, you giggle, kissing her back. "Ew, get a room, joked Nick, your brother. "Shut up, you jokingly say, playfully hitting him. "Y/n, you can handle being here by yourself? He asked, ruffling your hair.

"Duh, i'm not a child, Nicholas."

He sighed before walking away. "I have to go too, Joan said."Cya later, Y/N!" You smile and nod, adoring your girlfriend even a distance away. You had a feeling on Joan's real intentions were, but simply put it off, for now. After all, your family was the goode family, and your brother, Nick, the firstborn, had an plan up his sleeve.

You smirked to yourself, before walking away. 

That night, you were reading a book, a romance one, of course. You heard moans coming from the other cabin. That pit feeling in your stomach, you go over there and see through the window. 

Joan and Kurt fucking...

You opened the door and said,"fuck you! we're done, and fuck you too, Kurt!"

Later on Joan would be murdered by Tommy, coincidence?