naïve

young!nick goode x gender neutral!reader

Originally, you didn't plan on going to camp whatsoever, it was your mother's idea that you get some "fresh air" for the summer and attend camp.

But why should you? You had everything at home for you in Sunnyvale, a wealthy family, friends, etc. your life was great!

You weren't an entitled spoiled brat by any means but still, you appreciated everything you had in life.

Then you met Ziggy, who quickly became your best friend and you started to look forward to camp and after that, went to camp every summer.

Your mother was right.

Now it was your last year of camp, if you wanted to, You could become a counselor and you planned to do that after this.

"So Y/n, sad it's your last year of camp? Ziggy asked. "Yeah, what about you? You asked. "Eh, not really, Ziggy said casually."Mainly because everyone here is sensitive as fuck."

You laughed."I can fully agree on that." You glanced over to see Nick Goode, the boy you had fallen for, he was here last year and that's when you started to crush on him.

"Y/N! There you are! He said, approaching you."Hey Ziggy." She smirked."Hey." Ziggy knew that the both of you were into each other.

She liked to play matchmaker.

"Well y/n, I have to go, Ziggy winked before walking away. Nick laughed nervously."so can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, of course."

You had butterflies in your stomach, you felt like you were on cloud 9 for some reason even though he probably didn't like you back.

"Look Y/n I really like you, more than a friend and would you like to be my partner?"

Your eyes widened and then smiled."Yes I would love to be your partner, Nick!"

Ever since that day, the two of you were inseparable and known as the "it" couple at camp and perhaps the only couple besides Alice and Cindy.

You were so in love and you fully believed he was too, he always showered you with affection and love.

You guys even dated outside of camp, your life now wonderful again.

"Y/n, happy one year anniversary! Nick said, kissing your lips and neck and hugging you. "I love you Nick! You reply.

"I love you too y/n/n."

You wished everything could have been different... laying there on the ground...your friends attempting to save your life.
You were too naïve.