🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 1

♥ Konbanwa~ ♥

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Years had passed since you first met Sans and his brother, but during that time, you had mastered the art of defending yourself using various breath styles. 

The sword you received from Toriel for your 10th birthday was a present and despite coughing up blood, you persevered in your training until you perfected your breathing technique.

You called it : Flower Breathing

7 forms

 But you always had difficulty maintaining the last one

Maybe it was because you nearly exploded your lungs once...

Or maybe it was because you were afraid to hurt someone again...

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Present time:

Reader pov:

At this moment I am in my garden observing all of my plants, including the poisonous wisteria. I frequently witness many animals entering my garden for relaxation or to gain energy from my toxic plants, as they are predominantly dangerous species that rely on poison for their offensive tactics.

A specific albino snake with red eyes is the one I named Kaburamaru. I frequently see her spending time near the wisteria plants, so I allow her to enjoy it.

One day, out of the blue, it wound its way to my neck and settled there. I assumed it had confidence in me, so I gently stroked its head, and it appeared to enjoy it. Since that time, we have been very close and my mom was initially surprised, but eventually she overlooked it because it didn't appear to be harmful unless someone was hurting me.

Alright, let me get back to my task now.

I watched the butterflies fluttering in my garden while Kaburamaru rested on my neck, my constant smile not fading.