An after note from the author?

maybe, I don't know, I don't remember ever doing anything with this account but I knew it existed I guess, and apparently upon going through an old email I discovered this account is actually a thing with writing and checked it out. 

I'm not really sure what exactly to say here other than hello? I'm back briefly? It's 4 in the morning and I've gotten about 2 hours of sleep so I'm sorry I don't really have words in brain. I still do writing from time to time, it's just not here anymore. Taking a few stories from here with me back to Tumblr after I finish this and close out later.

If you're still here to read this, if you clicked a notification for this story, hey! I really hope you enjoyed the works under this account while they were still going. I hope they were fun for my younger self to write, I guess? They were many silly little stories and ideas, and honestly a few of them are genuinely kinda good? 

But that was a long time ago, and I have moved on to a more consistent series and universe of characters and stories. I don't know if anything relating to them was ever posted here since a lot of these are works put together from many many years in the works, and really it's only more recently I started to put them together and rewrite the stories in a way that makes sense.

If you ever liked Ginseng, Feather, Sunrise, Fishy Swishy, just the original characters in general that appeared over this account, they're still existing, just somewhere else. Maybe you saw my announcement post, maybe not, but everything I have with things is on Tumblr at this point. Over here, at https://havoc-ren.tumblr.com (and Wattpad is weird these days so I don't know if that links back but we'll just see I guess- if not, blog name is havoc-ren, should be easy enough to keep saved?)

I guess my thought process with putting this here was kinda that more people would see it? It's the most popular story on this account, so I guess so. 

 And I don't think I mentioned it before, but hi! My name is Ren, and I go by they/them. I'm sorry that this account is inactive but I don't think it's coming back, Wattpad has become more of a shit show in years past and my first choice if tumblr were to die is AO3, I've considered putting things there already and haven't. I don't remember when or why this account was abandoned, sorry for the abrupt leaving, and sorry for the abrupt join and immediately taking off again (well not immediately I guess, I want to go through the old stories and drafts here and see what I can keep in). Soo uhh,

with nothing else to hear from me, I will be finishing this up to publish!

(and I might answer comments left here before I go again, too, you never know ^^)