Chapter two

With the rose clinged tight to her hand, Lana walked out the room. Her father opened a door and gestured for her and Damon to take a seat.

Oh lovely, what a splending evening. Fiance is dead and holding a rose with his blood. Didn't expect better than this!

" Lana, there's something you should know,"

Thrilling

" Damon killed Adam because Adam was going to kill you,"

What

" What?"

Hey that was my line!

I know but shut the fuck up

" Lana? You there?" Her father asked, Lana gave a small nod, " Oh, well, how did you know?"

Her father sighed, " Security footage from yesterday, a few guards were going over it and they overheard Adam having a conversation with a few of my men, saying how he was planning to kill you. Honey, he didn't want  you, he wanted what you had."

" I killed those men by the way!" Damon said happily, Lana slowly turned her head him, " Well then, why didn't you just freaking kill Adam too?"

 " I did, just now."

" No idiot, I mean..why didn't you kill him earlier?"

Damon looked at Lana's father who awkwardly leant back in his chair. " Lana, it was hard. Adam wasn't anywhere to be found, and then we heard you too in your room. I just couldn't bring myself to tell you-"

" Why didn't you ask me to kill him? If you had explained what was going to happen then I would have done it easily!"

Her father crossed his arms, " There may have been a small chance that I thought you'd be-"

" Weak? No, no I get it, that's what you meant! You thought I couldn't do it because I loved him too much. Well you were right about one damn thing, I did love him a lot. Again, if I had found out sooner, there would have been no hesitation with my gun. Whoever wants to murder me, they die. "

" What if it were someone that you loved?"

Lana smirked, " They'd still die."

Damm right they will

You don't ever shut up, do you

Nope!

Her father peered sharply into her eyes, " Then you didn't really love them, did you?"

Lana clenched her fists and stood up from her chair, " We're done here." She walked out the room and headed back to where she was before. Adam was still laying there, dead with the blood pooled around his body.

" You sick bastard," She spat, " Did you really think you could get to me first?" She pulled the golden ring off her finger as she walked to a balcony, she was about to throw it away when a hand cought her wrist. Damon gently smiled, " It's preety, don't throw it away." She rolled her eyes in response, and grabbed Damon's hand forcefully, then placing the ring onto one of his fingers, "I always hated gold. Looks better on you anyways."