Chapter Thirteen

*mature content ahead*

The Uber ride back to my apartment was pure torture.

Sky and I had both chosen to sit in the backseat, and while I had no intentions of doing anything with him while in a moving vehicle, it appeared he had different plans for us tonight.

Somewhere in the middle of the ride, he had slyly moved his hand down my body, not stopping until his palm cupped the crotch of my jeans. Not wanting to alert the driver, I tried my best to stay quiet, even though stifling my moans felt like an impossible task.

I managed to retain my silence, despite Sky running his hand over my clothed cock, doing his best to give me a handjob through my jeans. I was thankful that the driver seemed completely distracted, carrying on a conversation via Bluetooth as we sped down the city's streets.

As Sky continued to press his palm against me, I eventually got used to the rhythm, more able to control the moans building up in my throat. I thought that I'd gotten a handle on the whole situation, but that was when his fingers crept toward the zipper of my jeans.

And, as if we weren't in the backseat of a stranger's car, Sky proceeded to slide his hand into my jeans, his hand finding the slit in my boxers. He then gripped my shaft and began to pump it with his fist, moving up and down.

This was way too much. There was no way that I was going to be able to keep my noises down, not when he was touching me like this. I closed my eyes, tight, as I braced for the possibility that I was about to loudly moan in the back of this Uber.

But just as a moan threatened to bubble up through my throat, the car came to a complete stop.

We were back at my apartment.

Sky was the first to get out of the car, sliding out of his seat as if he hadn't just had his hand in my pants. I followed after him, trying my best to discreetly zip my jeans back up before walking toward my front door. It didn't take me long to find my keys, and within seconds, we were inside my place.

And then, Sky's mouth was on mine again. My hands were back in his hair, my fingers twisting into it as I waited for him to touch me all over.

"I want to know what you taste like," he murmured, sliding his hands beneath my shirt, his palms resting against my chest. "Can I taste you?"

I nodded in response, unable to find any words that felt worth saying out loud.

He dropped to his knees. His fingers quickly went to my jeans, pulling them down, right along with my boxers.

"So... how do I...?" He was asking me a question, although I had no idea where he was going with it. "Is it easier if I just... put it all in at once?"

Oh.

Oh.

"Oh my God," I said as I realized what was going on. "You've never done this before, have you?"