Chapter 21 : Visiting day.

⁂

I drift back to consciousness and feel someone cuddling me, arms around me, pulling me close. It feels so comfortable, I smile and slowly open my eyes against Taehyung's chest.

I've slept so well. I dare not think about my self esteem, it's pretty much gone.

What would my dad think if he knew that I just sleep with guys like that, I do one night stands and kiss my best friend because he has feelings for me....I'm a fucking mess.

Taehyung releases a deep breath and loosens his arms around me, allowing me to leave. I sit up and look at his sleepy but awake face. He smiles groggily and I reply with a sleepy smile too.

"Good morning." I greet him and he keeps looking at me from his spot.

"Morning." He speaks, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Thank you for letting me sleep here." I manage to say and his expression remains the same.

"There's no problem. I slept well too. These rooms are freakishly big and luxurious." I nod in agreement before hopping off the bed and walking to the door. "I'll see you at breakfast." I wave and exit the room, rushing to mine and hopping in the bathroom for a quick shower. I check my phone, although I don't know what I was hoping for.

A message from Jimin? A missed call? An opportunity to go back and fix things? But nothing. Although I did have a text from Yoongi.

I open the notification and my heart skips a beat.

"I had Jiminah on the phone last night. What the hell happened between you two?" I have no idea what to reply. I didn't know what to expect before tapping the notification but reading the message I don't even know where to begin. Although, Yoongi ought to know, being Jimin's and my best friend too.

"Can you meet me in the breakfast restaurant" I type before throwing my phone on my bed and showering. Choosing my clothes is quite quickly done. I choose a brown, rather short pencil skirt, a large jumper, oversized and of a different shade of brown.

A pair of socks and white shoes complete the look and I exit my room. I've got my phone, a battery, and my ID. I'll wash my teeth after breakfast and do my makeup then.

I don't wait for Taehyung to go downstairs. I need to meet with Yoongi. I enter the lounge and see him standing there, wearing black trousers, a same colour jumper and a dark grey coat. He looks cool and intimidating at the same time.

His thin lips curl up into a grin when he spots me and I walk to him. Although both of our smiles fade when we come to think and therefore talk about Jimin. I can't hide it from Yoongi and explain everything to him. Well, most of it. I leave out the one-night stand with Taehyung, well I actually leave out Taehyung completely. Yoongi doesn't need to know that part.