Chapter 48 : Well you sure made a statement.

⁂

Once we've hung up I turn to Jimin who has a sleepy smile on his cute face.

"What's got you smiling like that, handsome?" I say and he chuckles, his hand gentling stroking my thigh.

"First of all, I wake up seeing you, then..." he draws imaginary shapes as he talks, that smile still playing on his full lips.
"I wake up to you in my dress shirt, looking absolutely gorgeous..."

I roll my eyes at his cute compliments, Park Jimin is such a flirt he has a way with words and looks...

"And finally, I wake up hearing you calling me your boyfriend while talking to someone else." I chuckle, melting in front of his dangerous cuteness.

"Well, you are my boyfriend." I point out and he sits up, carefully keeping the sheet to his waist as he gets closer until his face is inches from mine.

"It never gets old, hearing you say it. It makes me so happy, you have no idea. I feel so energetic now, I feel like the world can crumble down, I'll still be so happy."

I quickly shut him up with a soft peck, failing to resist his charm.

"About that, we have to make a decision." I tell him, and after hearing his little speech, I've decided not to bring Taehyung in consideration here.

Isn't that what he meant when he said we shouldn't depend on each other?
I'll make a decision without considering how he'll be affected.

"Tell me." Jimin looks me in the eye and I struggle to focus between his hand on my upper thigh, the look in his eyes and the smirk on his lips-

I take his hand in mine, forcing my focus and bringing a little serious to the conversation.

"People saw us kissing while we waited for the car, last night and followed us to our hotel." Jimin's face falls serious and a concerned look replaces the happy and cheerful one.

"I'm so sorry-" he whispers, looking down almost ashamed.

"No." I cut before he says another word. "Why would you be sorry, why would you apologise, Jimin?"

"I don't know...Taehyung will see it-" now I feel ashamed that he'd think about that...

"Taehyung is my ex-boyfriend. He broke up with me, and I'm with you now.
I told him we were together last night, so it won't be a shock to him.
You did nothing wrong, and therefore nothing to be sorry for." Jimin nods to me, relief obvious in his eyes.