Capture 2: Drunken accident

What are you doing, Minho?

The boy smirks again this time a bit scary as he whispers in a calm and deep voice in his ear. "Do you know that you look sexy when you're scared?"

Jisungs eyes widen, when he hears what just came out of his friend's mouth.
"What?" He turns his head to the side,intimidated about what could happen next.

Minho turns the head of the boy again so the boy would make eye-contact with him. "If you don't like it, why do you seduce me?"

What is he talking about? When did I do that?

"I, I – don't..." His voice starts to shake.

Minho stares intense at his lips for a long moment, breathing heavily. Than, he presses his lips against them.

Jisung's eyes widen, he instantly presses his hands against Minhos shoulders, trying to separate their lips. Minho turns his head, deepening the kiss. Jisungs hands crawl into Minho's shirt, while he tries to get out of the kiss.

The boy on top of him ignores his defend and continues, until he notices that Jisung stopped to move. He breaks the kiss.
For a moment he stares at his lips and then looks up to Jisung, seeing him starring at the ceiling. With a closer look he notices a tear flowing over the youngers cheek into his hair.

He follows the tear with his eyes, whipping it away with his thump, afterwards.

"Hannie" He says in a sweet concerned Voice as his gaze turns lovely, scanning the eyes of the boy, who didn't moved yet.

"I'm sorry". He lays his head against Jisungs chest breathing heavily. "I'm sorry, Jisungie." His Voice breaks at the end.