Capture 14: Help me⚠️

It was Minho kicking against the door.

Jisung instantly gathers all of his strength together, his hands pressing against the Bed, he gets up.

The guy, distracted from the kicks, doesn't pay attention to Jisung. Now seeing him laborious walking to the door, the guy gets alerted.

He rushes to Jisung, turning him around by grabbing his wrist, he presses him against the wall next to the door.

The guy stares at him furious. The grip on his wrist tightening, Jisung groans in pain.

Minhos kicks already damaged the lock, which by seeing this infuriates the guy. Raging he starts beating Jisung with his free hand.

One,...two,... hits. Then the door forcefully cracks open.

Minho instantly pulls the guy out of the room hitting him, countless times.

The moment the guy let go off Jisung, he collapsed at the ground.

After the guy knocked out, Minhos hand lose their grip on his collar. He gets up from the others and swiftly walks back in the Hotelroom.

Entering the room he finds Jisung collapsed leaning against the wall.

"Ji...!Ji... look at me."

He throws himself in front of him and gentle lifts the smallers head. Jisungs cheeks cuped in Minhos hands, he repeats quietly.

"Hyung...Minho. Are you really here?"

Somehow hearing this sentence and seeing him looking like this, his eyes glassy and his body shaking, Minho feeled like stabed in the heart.

"Mhh, I'm here. It's alright now."

Minho slowly lifts him up and carries him to the Bed.

"Minho...I wanna go....please bring me home." Jisung sniffs.

Minho caresses his cheek. "I will. Let's just get you dressed first."

He gets up and picks up Jisungs jeans. He stands infront him, putting on the Jeans for him. After he reaches the tights, Jisung flinches what makes him stop instantly.

"You're okay?... Let me help you up first."

Minho gentle lifts him up, his hands supporting his waist. Jisungs hands rest on his shoulders, his body leaning against Minhos chest, while Minho dresses him.

Minho then makes eye-contact with Jisung and nods his head, waiting for Jisung to signalling to go. Jisung nods and soon afterwards Minho walks out the Hotelroom with Jisung around his waist, buried in his neck.

-

Minho opens the car door and gently places Jisung down. He then buckles him up.
That close he can see sweat form on Jisungs neck and feel the warmth he gives off.

Is he having a fever?

-

Finally home Minho places Jisung at his Bed and takes of his shoes.

"I bring you some water. Wait here."

A moment later he comes back with a bottle of water and some cozy clothes.

"Here."

He hands him the water and sits down next to him. Jisung slowly lifts the bottle and takes a few sips.

Minho takes the bottle and the clothes he prepared and puts them on the bedside table before he turns to Jisung.

The boy is sweating and shaking heavily. Minho puts a hand on his forehead.

What's wrong with him?

"Ji. Your burning. What's wrong?"

"I...I...I..."

Jisung tries to speak but something cuts his words. Seeing that he struggles to breath Minho hugs him tight, his hands stroking Jisungs head and back.

Being in Minhos warm embrace Jisung fastly calms. Under his breath he mumbles in Minhos chest.

"He feed me something."

Minho immediately pulls out of the hug, staring at the crying boy.

"I-I feel hot. Minho...I'm scared. What's happening?"

Jisung lays down. After turning a few times around, he can't take the heat any longer and takes his shirt off.

Minho still not moving, just stares at the younger infront of him, as the others suddenly turns to him, grapping his hand.

"Hyung...please help me...Please."

________________Autornote_______________

Guys, this is the first time writing something like that. What do you think? Please comment me what to improve. Some words I use to ofter or things like that?
Ps. Leave me some names for Minho and Jisung to address each other;)