Chapter 10

The day had finally come. Ezra's social worker was set to visit today after the submission of Sister Linda's report. Maya was coming off of a 24 hour shift so I had woken up to an empty house this morning. I made my way out of bed and got myself ready for what was projected to be a rather stressful day. I had updated Bailey on our current situation to which she suggested I take a sick day to deal with any of the repercussions that were to arise from today, if any. It was about fifteen minutes before Maya was set to come home from her shift, so I decided to take a bath in an attempt to calm my nerves. Any signs of anxiety today could shift people's perception. The headmaster was already skeptical and I'm sure the social worker was too. I didn't need to add anymore doubt to their already distorted perception of us. I sunk into the tub and laid my head back as I closed my eyes.

"Morning beautiful," said Maya as she sat at the edge of the tub, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Morning bella. You startled me, I didn't hear you come in," I smiled.

"I'm sorry love, stressed out about today huh?" she asked, knowing I only opted for baths whenever I had a stressful day at work or was nervous about something.

"Yeah, who wouldn't be?" I said with a chuckle.

"True," she laughed.

"Wanna join me? Maybe we can both relax a bit before the social worker gets here," I offered.

"Is that even a question?" she said, quickly kicking off her shoes and removing her clothes. She grabbed an extra towel from the shelf and placed it on the ledge along with mine, making her way over to where my head was and attempting to get in.

"What are you doing?!" I laughed.

"What? I wanna sit behind you," she responded.

"Then why don't you just say so," I scooted up, making room for Maya to get in. Once settled behind me, she gently pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around my torso as I leaned my head back onto her shoulder. She ran her fingers up and down my front, gently caressing my skin.

"Maya, I know what you're doing," I said, catching on to her.

"I mean, you did say you wanted to relax," she said.

"Your point?" I asked her.

"and what better way to do that than with a mind blowing orgasm," she said as she started to place kisses down my neck. I tilted my head giving her more access, who was I to deny my wife of what she wanted. We continued our little endeavor, getting lost in each other as the sounds of pleasure filled the room.  It continued until my phone went off with the reminder that the social worker would be here in thirty minutes.

"Fuck," Maya groaned, frustrated at being interrupted by the ringing phone.

"We can finish this later," I said as I gave her one last kiss, resuming our original position. We sat in the bathtub, allowing our breathing to steady before making our way back into the room. We decided to dress a bit more formal than we normally would, both of us opting for a pair of slacks and a nice blouse. I stood in front of our floor mirror looking over my outfit one last time as well as making sure Maya hadn't left any visible marks, knowing she could be a little rough sometimes. 

I made my way down to the kitchen where Maya was preparing a fresh pot of coffee and had set out a small plate of pastries for everyone to enjoy.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"Hey, just a little bribe," she responded, letting out a chuckle.

"I see, well hate to break it to you bambina, but with your track record I'm not sure how well the coffee is going to work out," I teased, earning a glare from Maya.