Chapter 23

The month passed quick so it was now the day of the lingerie shoot and you were actually nervous, you still had no idea who the pro hero was that you were going to do the shoot with. You'd driven both yourself and Avalon to the shoot and saw Todoroki waiting outside.

He was resting against the wall, hands in his pockets, and a small smile crept across his face when he saw Avalon step out of the car. She also had a big smile on her face when she spotted him.

"Hey Angel."
Todoroki smiled, wrapping an arm around her waist and kissed her head.

"Are you going to tell us who the other pro hero is now?"
She smiled up at him as you all started to walk into the building.

"No."
He looked over at you.
"But the person changed last minute."

"Changed last minute?"
You ask as you all entered the lift.

"Yes."
Todoroki replied simply, but didn't continue.

So from the sound of that, you were supposed to be doing the shoot with someone else but for some reason that changed at the last minute. But you had no idea why.

Once you'd gotten to where the shoot was taking place, Avalon and Todoroki were quickly ushered to their respective changing rooms. Another woman rushed over to you, quickly trying to get you to where you needed to be.

"Your set is hanging in the changing room."

"Who am I shooting with?"

"You don't know?"
She smiled at you.

"No, Todoroki wouldn't tell us."

"I haven't been told yet either, it was supposed to be Deku. But it changed last minute and he's getting changed now."

"Oh... okay."
You smiled back and entered the changing room.

The woman handed you a robe and closed the curtain behind you. You looked up on the wall where the lingerie set was hanging and your heart jumped into your throat.

The set was in Dynamight's colours.

You dragged your fingers across the soft, silky fabric and smiled to yourself. The person who switched in last minute was Bakugo, it had to be. You were doing a lingerie shoot with him.

The thought of that made your heart beat faster. Why was Deku switched out last minute for Dynamight? You were also wondering if you'd be able to remain professional while being next to him in lingerie.

You slipped the silky, lacy set on and admired yourself in the mirror. The entire set was black with Dynamight's signature orange cross on the bra.

You grabbed your phone and took some pictures of yourself in the set. You posed in them and even took some that showed off your ass.

You were impressed with the set actually, it had been made to specifically account for your tail. Your tail swished as you looked at yourself and the pictures you took.

You wrapped the robe around yourself and headed back to the main room. Avalon smiled at you from where she was sat while you were led over so your makeup could be done.

Once you were done and turned around to take your seat, that's when you spotted him. He was already sat down, right next to where you were told to sit.

You were right, and it was making you indescribably happy. Your partner for the shoot was Bakugo.