Part 1:

It was a pleasant morning when Tara was sleeping hugging her pillow. It was a feel good Sunday, after her sleepless night preparing for her last semester of B.Sc.Maths, she was sleeping, with her A/C turned on at 18 degrees. But the paradise was awaken when her mom entered the room.

Saraswathi: Tara enthiri..... en chellakuttila....plss....

Tara: enna ma.... nimmathiya thoonga kuda vida maatingura....po ma....

Saraswathi: enthiri da....

Tara remains silent and now she knew what to do. she went near Tara and switched off the A/C and took the remote with her. She knew that Tara can never  sleep without A/C. 

After few minutes Tara woke up and searched for her A/C remote and she knew where it would be. She sighed and went to fresh up.

In the hall:

Raghu: en papava enga kanom....

Saraswathi: hmm... nalla iluthu pothittu thoongura.... enthirichiduva...

Raghu: ava thaan thoonguna enthirikira aal illaiyae....

Saraswathi: athaan na ava A/C remote a thookitu vanthutenae....

Raghu: hey kd... en ponnu paavam....

Saraswathi: hm.. ama ama...

Raghu: inga yaaruko... yeriyuthu pola....

Saraswathi: chichi... illaiyae...

Raghu: en pondatti pathi enakku teriyatha....

Saraswathi: neenga innum marala la....

Raghu: yen maaranum....

Saraswathi: namakku kalyanam aagi 38 varsham aaguthu teriyum la...

Raghu: innum ethana varsham aanalum na en pechu meera maten... na ipdi thaan unna love panniatae irupen...

Saraswathi: I love you...

Raghu: I love you too my dear wife...

Tara: hello hello.. love birds unga ponnu inga iruken...

Raghu rubbed his nape and Saraswathi pretended to act like nothing happened.

Tara: mummy romba nadikatha... oru morattu single la vechikittu romance ah...

Raghu: athaan keduthutala....

Tara: etheyyyy...

Saraswathi laughed seeing their dad-daughter duo. she chuckled and started continuing her work.

They had their fun conversations and Tara was roasting the love birds. She always admired them, the way they care each other and admire each other was something she longed. she decided to find someone who looks at her, like her father looks at her mother.  

Today she had to go to the mall with Keertana to purchase some dresses to Bangalore, since they need to go to college in 2 weeks to continue their Masters. It was one of the finest college in Bangalore and decided to rent an apartment near Verti's, because they hated college hostel and they waited till they complete their B.Sc.

Tara called Keertana on her way while driving and accidentally dashed at someone. She nervously got  down and saw a boy struggling to get up. she immediately helped him to stand.

Tara: sorrynga... sorry na etho teriyama... sorry... sorry...

*****: enga... first calm down... no problem... ungalukku onnum illala...

Tara: ilala... neenga fine thana...

*****: hm.. onnum perusa adi ilaa...

Tara: Thanks nga... na neenga kathi oora kootiduvingalo nu irunthen...

*****: athala onnu illanga teriyama thana no problem. 

Tara: can I drop you??(looking at the half damaged bike)

*****: illanga en friend veedu pakathula thaan na poikuren...

Tara: hmm.. haan your good name?

****: Dhruv...(Vikrams friend).

Dhruv: Unga peru...

Tara: Tara Raghunathan...

Dhruv: okay Tara... Bye...

She was surprised to see someone like him at this generation. she picked up keertana and narrated the things happened the morning.

They both soon reached the mall and was shopping, while Tara's mobile rang. It was from her mother. she excitedly picked her phone, but her face fell the minute she heard the words from the other side.

*****: Hello. we are calling from ABC hospital. Mr and Mrs. Raghunathan met with an accident and we need you here right now.

Her world stopped the next minute. She fell on the floor wishing it to be a dream. 

Keertana: enna d aachu...

she took the phone from her,

keertana: hello yaaru......

*****: hello we need you here immediately mam. your parents are in a critical state.

Keertana couldn't believe what she heard.  It was not time to think, so she immediately dragged Tara with her and rode to the ABC hospital. All the way tara was staying silent without even blinking her eyes. They reached there within 15 minutes and Tara rushed to the receptionist and they both were directed to the ICU ward. Tara didnt even mind taking the life. she walked till the 7th floor using stairs. Her feet's were going numb. They reached the ward and the sight see saw in front of her was dreadful to her. She leaned on the wall and started crying hardly. All their memories flashed before her eyes. Keertana was clueless in consoling Tara. she knew how much she loved them. They both waited for the doctor arrival.

The doctor came out of the OT and tara rushed to him.

Tara: doctor... doctor... en amma appaku onnum illala... onnum illala... enakku teriyum avangalukku onnum aagathu...avanga enna vittutu poga matanga... sollunga doctor pesunga... plsss....(she started weeping very badly)

Doctor: neenga avanga daughter ahh..

Tara: ama doctor... avangalukku onnum illa nu sollunga doctor.... pls... pls....

Doctor: we are sorry Tara..."THEY ARE GONE"

Her world stopped the next second. she couldn't think anything else than a hell without her parents. 

Tara: doctor... neenga poi soldringa....en amma appa enna vittutu poga matanga... poi sollathinga....

Doctor: ma that is the reality....

Tara: Illa doctor... na enga ammava pakanum... amma appa........

she was emotionally weak and tried to get into the postpartum room. All of them were controlling her, but she suddenly fainted. Doctor took her to check-up and  meanwhile Keertana informed Vetri and all their family. They all reached there in 3 hours and Tara was given glucose and was rested in another room. All the elders of the family arranged funeral rites for them and Vetri and Yashmi was with Tara. She slowly opened her eyes and adjusted herself to the surrounding. she saw Vetri and next second she hugged him and started crying. Vetri doesn't have words to console her, they both started crying and Yashmi was consoling them. 

Tara: Anney... amma appa en vittutu poitangala... ithu unmaiya nae... sollunganae...

Vetri: tara onnum illama... azhatha... amma appa eppaiyum unkooda than irupanga...inga paaru... naangala irukom...inga paru ma...

Tara: enna vittutu poga mata nu sonnanga na... en na ponanga... en na.. en....

Their both eyes were filled with tears. They now became very responsible for her. They consoled her after struggling for a long time and bought her home.

Comment your views guys💙❤

P.S: There are many changes in character introduction. Take a look at it to make yourself clearer.

With love,

Author💕