Part 7:

Tara Pov: 

I was scrolling my phone when I got a call from an unknown number. With a blank mind I attended the call only to be welcomed by Mr.DarkEyes voice, yes the same rough and hoarse voice. Oh my goddddd!!!! How did he get my number.

Vikram: oeiiiii Angel...

Tara: a-a-ah hello... yaaru...

Vikram: na yaaru nu unakku teriyathu apdi thana....

Tara: yaaru nu sonna thana teriyum....

Vikram: I Love You...

Tara: pch...neeya...enna venum unakku...

I tried to be confident while speaking, but started to shutter a bit to his base voice. Ohhh man! I never knew I would turn out to admire someone's voice.

Vikram: hmmm enakku enna venum nu unakku teriyatha....

Tara: a-ah-athu-athu...

Vikram: enna madam...typing class join pannirukingala....superah type adikiringa...

Tara: shut up!!!

Vikram: seri okay.... saptiya...

Tara: na ethukku unakku answer pannanum...who are you to me??

Vikram: un varungala husband ah yaarunu kekriyae ma....

Tara: hmmkm...aasa thaan....

Vikram: [chuckling] nee ipdi pesunathukku kandipa future la varutha paduva...

Tara: Unakku vera velaiyae illaiya??

Vikram: ipa kuda velaiya than iruken....

Tara: apa poi un velaiya paaru...

Vikram: en vela than pathutu iruken....

Tara: huh?[I asked confused]

Vikram: ipathaiku unna pathi terinjikirathu than vela...

Tara: enna pathi unakku enna kavala...

Vikram: pinna en pondatti pathi na kavala padama....

I was frozen to hear the words from him, My dad used to say this to my mom often.

A kutti flashback:

Tara: mummy en tiffen box enga....

Saraswathi: iru tara eduthutu varen..

I was studying 12th standard and today was my modal board exam. I was hurrying to get ready and as usual, everything was messy today. I was standing waiting for my lunch bag. My mom came with my lunch bag, but she slipped in the kitchen mat, which was little soggy. I immediately rushed to her, but unfortunately my mom sprained her leg. My dad came rushing towards her and made her sit on the chair and took her legs in his hands and massaged a bit. She winced a little in pain.

Ragunathan: yen ma... pathu vara matiya...

Saraswathi: illanga mat eerama irunthuchu...

Ragunathan: seri va ma hospital polam...

Saraswathi: illanga neena poi papava vittutu vanga...na iruken...

Ragunathan: pch..exam epa venalum eluthikalam... ipa poi kamichittu vanthadalam va...

Saraswathi: illanga...

Ragunathan: chup...

I was watching the scenario with an awe. Then they went to hospital and my dad stayed back and looked after mom the whole day. It was night and I went to their room and sat between them.