Part3:

It was a dark windy morning when Tara woke up from her slumber. They were in Vetri's house. It was a feel good place and she used to visit frequently with her parents, but now alone.  She brushed her thoughts and went to freshen up herself. She got dressed up in a black kurti and braided her hair. she looked herself in the mirror, all her gloominess in her face were gone, she felt all pale and bland. She pinched her cheeks to look alive. She knows that Vetri will not like to see her like that. She went down to see her brother. Vetri noticed her coming.

Vetri: papa thoonguniya...

Tara: haan na thoongunen...

Yashmi: intha papa coffee...[Handing over her a coffee cup]

Tara: en anni na potrupen la....

Yashmi: pch.. yen na pottu tara kudatha ma...

Tara: apdi illa anni...

Yashmi: apa kudi...

The trio sat on the couch, enjoying their morning beverages. 

Vetri: Tara ma... en friend oruthan irukan... avan oru dance studio vechirukan... nee than nalla dance aaduvila... avanukku oru assistant theva paduthu... ne vena avan kooda join pannikiriya...

Tara: okay na.. nanae work thedanum nu nenachitu irunthen...

Yashmi: papa are u sure about it...[worried face]

Tara: yes anni... enakkum dancer aagi sonthama studio vekanum nu thaan aasa... ithula irunthu na ethachum kathupen la... neenga kavala padathinga anni...

Vetri: papa nee ethukku work ponum nu nenanikira nu enakku teriyum... enakku unna anupa suthama virupam illa tha.... ana enakku un mudivu seriya padrathunala than anupuren...

Tara: anna na ennaikumae velaiku ponum nu neanachadthu illa... ana ipa ennamo thonuthu.. ivlo naal enna pathuka.. enakku ethu seri nu pathu panna en amma appa irunthanga... ipa neenga en kuda irunthalum enakku unga mela ella barathaiyum poda virupam illa... athunala than na...

Vetri smiled at her grown up child. 

Vetri: nee eppa ma ipdi mature ah pesa aarambicha...

Tara: anna...

Vetri: cheri.. enakku office iruku, nee en vandiya eduthutu....MVS DANCE STUDIO ku poidu seriya...

Tara: okay anna...

Tara took her purse and phone and drove the Maruti Suzuki Swift  Vxi to the location send by Vetri.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vikram was sleeping holding his pillow. He was in a wonderful dream. A angel dressed up in black was dancing in a forest. Her hand moving to the tune, her lips carving themselves to a crescent, her cute dimples, her doe eyes adorned by the dark black kohl, her pink honeyed lips. He was smiling like a mad man in his dream. He went near her to have a clear view of her face, but was continuously nudged by someone. 

****: mama...

Vikram:.....

*****: MAMA....[louder]

He huffed in annoyance and woke up to see a cute little panda baby hugging another panda flush toy looking at him smiling sheepishly. It was Navya [Mani and Hussain's daughter].

Navya: mama... thoongum pothu en sirichittu irunthinga...

Vikram: naana illlaiyae...

Navya: illa na pathen...