Part 5:

Vikram Pov: 

I came back to reality when I heard  fake throat clearing noise, it was Dhruv, I totally forgot his presence, with his look, I could clearly guess he did find what's in my mind. I smiled sheepishly at him.

Dhruv: Enna ipdiyae pathutu iruka poriya...

Vikram: huh? athalam onnum illa[hiding his blush]

Dhruv: teriyuthu... ithoda naalu kosu, ettu eei...

Vikram: ennathu..

Dhruv: huh.. un vaila poitu kathu valiya velila vanthuchu...

Vikram: pchhh mooditu va...

I dragged him towards my Angel, she was pretending to not notice us, but failed. She stood up looking at us, with Navya in her hands. 

Vikram: Navya va...

Navya: illa na Tara akka kuda than irupen...

"Tara", I murmur her name myself and looked at her, she smiled a bit and awww...I melt.

Navya: Daddy....[screaming]

[All looked at the door entrance to find Hussain standing leaning to the door, Navya literally jumped from Tara's hands and cutely hugged Hussain's legs, Hussain took her in his arms and walked towards them]

Hussain: Students, Todays classes are over and your parents are waiting outside.  

They all happily left the place, not before hugging Tara, my angel.

Hussain: ohh you really have ways with kids.

She smiled a bit, again making my poor heart melt. They were talking and now I know that she was an old student of Hussain anna. 

Hussain: haan Tara.. ithu Mani oda brother peru Vikram.

I extended my hands, to know the feel of holding hers, she slowly held my hands looking into my eyes, her hands so soft and cold, I wish I could hold these hands till the last second of my life. I feel someone nudging me, and I then realised, I was holding her hands for more than a minute. I unwillingly let of her hands and rubbed my nape in embarrassment. I know that Hussain anna is smiling at me, but I pretended like I didn't notice it. 

Hussain: ithu avan friend Dhruv...

He was about to extend his hands, but the glare from me made him stop. He looked at me with a devilish smirk in his face. We were talking for sometime and Navya got very much gelled with Tara. I was just sighting her all the time, which I had never done in these many years. 

Hussain: haan Tara, time aachu.... ipave its 6, nee kelambu ma...

Tara: haan seri na...

She looked at Navya sleeping in her arms, how cute, my two babies. 

Tara: anna... nalla thoongura...

Hussain took Navya in his arms and walked to the car, I signalled Dhruv to go with him and he patted my shoulders and left not before giving a teasing look which I just shrugged off.

I saw her standing hesitantly at the centre of the hall, I slowly took baby steps and went near her. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Tara Pov: 

It was time for me to leave, I took my purse and phone, but I can see HIS presence in there, Why is he still here, I thought to myself, standing hesitantly at the centre of the hall, I can feel him coming towards me and I slowly looked up, our eyes met again, oh my god.... why am I this much obsessed to someone's eyes. I just want to move away erasing all these feelings, but my knees felt numb. 

Vikram: Tara...[ raw husky voice ]

oh my god, his raw voice making flips in my stomach.

Tara: Y-Yes..

I know I shuttered, and my voice came back as almost a whisper. I mentally face palmed at my behaviour. I can see him smirking at me.

Vikram: Tara, I Love You

My eyes just popped out of socket hearing what he said, I felt an unknown emotion storming inside me. I looked up and saw into his eyes, his eyes very warm and comforting, I felt home in his eyes. 

Tara: W-W-What....

Vikram: You heard me...[smiling]

Tara: B-But...

Vikram: Tara look... I lost my mom when I was born, She left me alone and I have never felt the warmth of a mother, but I can feel it in your presence. You made me smile wholeheartedly, your smile makes my heart warm, I want to hold you in my embrace till my existence, I want to feel your warmth in me always, I want to get lost in those eyes of yours forever, I want to make love to you, and all I know is I Love You, now and forever. Yosichu sollu...

He left with his ever charming smile in his lips, each and every words he said had a hidden emotion in it. I didn't even realise I was smiling with my cheeks red. With his thoughts ruling my mind, I took my car and drove home.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vikram Pov: 

I went near her and our eyes met AGAIN, making the unknown flips in my stomach. I called out her name, and she shuttered a Yes, I was happy that I did have some impact on her. I was looking at her, who was looking at me anxiously, I told her what's in my heart, exactly I love her, after knowing that I love a person, why delay, I was proud of myself of not shuttering and making myself embarrassed. Oh my god, her shocked face, her scrunched eyebrows, her red cheeks, her lips shaped to an 'O'. It was like I would adore every twitch in her face. She was about to say something, but I interrupted, saying,

Vikram: Tara look... I lost my mom when I was born, She left me alone and I have never felt the warmth of a mother, but I can feel it in your presence. You made me smile wholeheartedly, your smile makes my heart warm, I want to hold you in my embrace till my existence, I want to feel your warmth in me always, I want to get lost in those eyes of yours forever, I want to make love to you, and all I know is I Love You, now and forever. Yosichu sollu...

With this I left the place, leaving her confused. I went out and saw the car waiting for me, Hussain anna's car was taken to our house, by his driver. I can see Hussain anna in the driving seat with Navya in his lap, and Dhruv was sitting back. I just went and sat in the passenger seat. I can see them smirking at me, I know they wont spare the fun. I turned towards them and pointed Navya, they smiled and we road off to our house. All the while, my thoughts were filled by my Angel. She is my Queen. Will I be her King?

________________________________________________________________________________

How was the episode???

Next update....Pakalam....

With love,

Author❤💙