Part 4:

Tara was standing still sticking to the floor, seeing her old dance master. She then remembered his name, he was the one who encouraged her to attend many competitions, after her senior secondary, she didn't find him anywhere. 

Tara: sir....

Hussain: hey tara... nee enga inga...

Tara: Interview...

Hussain: huh?? na unna inga ethirpakavae illa ma... ukkaru va...

She went and sat next to him, she was really happy seeing her master back, after years.

Hussain: epdi ma iruka...

Tara: nalla iruken na...neenga...[she always felt some brotherly connect to him and he also addresses her as sister]

Hussain: amma appa epdi irukanga... paathu romba naal aachu...

Her face fell, she somehow managed to look normal.

Tara: nalla irukanga na...

Hussain: Vetri oda sister ah nee...

Tara: ama na...

Hussain: avan unakku nalla aada teriyum nu sonnan... irunthalum oru test vechittu sethukalam nu pathen... ana unna pathathukku aprm athala theva illanu thonuthu... nee evlo versatile aana dancer nu enakku teriyum... nee innaila irunthu enakku asst ah join panniko ma...

Tara: sure na...

Hussain: and innonu...

Tara: ennana...

Hussain: enakku kalyanam aaiduchu ma...

Tara: hoo mani akka veetla othukitangala...[ She knows about them from school days ]

Hussain: illa ma...avalum naanum register marriage pannikitom...

Tara: ohh congratulations na...

Hussain: thanks ma... neeyum oru naal veetuku va... Mani unna patha romba santhosa paduva...

Tara: sure na... inga thana iruka poren...

Hussain: hmm tara... nee keela junior's irukanga innaiku nee avangalukku training kudu... seriya...

Tara: okay na...

She bid him bye and was directed by a receptionist.  She was directed to the junior's dance hall. It was also very neatly and discretely designed. 

 She saw all small junior's waiting anxiously for their new dance teacher

 She saw all small junior's waiting anxiously for their new dance teacher. She went inside and greeted them with a smile, there were children's of  age group 6-12. She introduced herself and the children's got mingled with her in seconds.

Tara: seri innaiku na classical solli taren, naalaiku western paakalam...

All: Okay akka...

She started to teach them dance steps and they followed her like obedient children's, she did really have her ways with kids.