Part 2:

Vikram was sleeping like a log when Dhruv entered his room. He looked very small in the Ultra large bed. Dhruv got an evil idea. He took a water bottle from the fridge and added some ice cubes to it and emptied it on Vikram. Vikram jerked to the sudden action and saw Dhruv laughing at him. He threw a pillow at him and they both started laughing. 

Dhruv: enthiri da... innaiku namma Banglore ku ponum nyabagam iruka...

Vikram: hmm... iruku machan... iru na fresh aaitu varen...

Dhruv: hmm seri machan...

He quickly refreshed himself and they both went to the hall to have their breakfast. Vikram noticed his father and brother sitting in the hall. 

Aadithya: enna Vikram... enga pora....

Vikram: na enga pona ungalukku enna...

Aadithya: na sonnatha pathi enna mudivu panniruka...

Vikram: na Bangalore la than padipen... ennala en  mudiva yaarukagavum mathikka mudiyathu...

Aadithya: un veena pona passion ah vittutu... namma company ah take over pannalam la...

Vikram: ennala kandavangalukaga en passion ah vida mudiyathu...

Aadithya: passion... unakku un passion than mukkiyam la...

Vikram: ama enakku en passion than mukkiyam....

Aadithya: apdi ennathan iruku antha MUSIC la.....[thunderous voice]

Vikram: en life pa... MUSIC EN LIFE PA....[he literally screamed]

Aadithya: hmm apa nee en paiyan eh illa... mothala veetula irunthu velila po...[a silence filled the room]

Vikram smirked at his father. He knew this will happen one day. He participated in many singing programs and saved money for his living. He went to his room packed his bags and came to the hall. 

Vikram: Apdi intha veeta vittutu pona than ennala music la work panna mudiyum na.... na athukkum thayanga maten...

Jenny[Aryan's wife]: Vikram konja yosichu mudivu edu....

Vikram: vena anni... ennala ithukku mela itha thaangika mudiyathu.... ipdi orutharukku pullaiya irukurathukku na savurathae mel....[He said with a void in his words]

This was not new to this house. They had many fights that went beyond limit. Aryan always wanted this to happen. He doesn't want to share their fathers belongings. He was very intemperate on money. 

Vikram: appa... ithuvae na ungala pakra kadaisi naala irukanum nu aasa padren...[his eyes were furiously red]

He left the house in silence with Dhruv. They both sat in Dhruv's car and started their journey to Bangalore.  He was silent all the way.

Dhruv: dei irunthalum... 

Vikram: dei atha pathi pesratha iruntha enna ingayae erakki vitru...

Dhruv: sorry machan...

They both reached Mani's house by 7:00 pm. As soon as he saw his sister he ran and hugged her, she hugged him back caressing his hair and smiling at her grown up child. He parted the hug after minutes. 

Vikram: I missed you d sooniya bommai...

Mani: naanum en thambiya romba miss pannen...

Hussain: na inga iruken nyabagam iruka...

Vikram: MAMA...

Hussain: MACHA...

They both shared a tight hug.