Angies POV

• Dedicated to Jeremy Handschuh

I woke up snuggled against Jet who was out like a light. It was Tuesday so I had work at 12 and its only 8. I walk to the closet n throw on a hoodie and basketball shorts and go down stairs. No one was awake. I grab a monster and sit at the table. I take the remote and start the coffee for everyone who drinks it. I couldnt get last night off my mind. It was amazing. Its like he took all his agression out on me but in a great way. I sat there drinking my monster as Jet comes down stairs. He wasnt in the chair though he had a cane. "Jet?!?!" He smiled at me. I had tears running down my face. He did it. He finally did it. "This is amazing, I am so proud of you." "Its all because of you. My strength is not 100% but its getting there." I get up and kiss him intensly. I had the biggest smile on my face. He starts to weaken so I sit him down. "When did you discover this?" "Yesterday, Oliver has been helping me out." I get him a cup of coffee and give it to him. "Kimmy and Alex come down and sit. They notice that there wasnt a wheel chair and Kimmy squeeled in delight. "Bro you can walk." He smiled. Oliver comes down stairs and Smiles. I sit there admiring all of this. I began to feel uneasy so I went up stairs. I layed in bed with flashbacks running through my head. They wouldnt leave. "Come here bitch Im horny." "No!" He grabs me and forces me down. My clothes were ripped off by my father. "Dont do this." I go for my gun but they took it. I break free and start pounding the guy. My dad pulls out a gun and aims it at me. "You will let him do what he wants." "Bitch please." BOOM.

"Ang?" I hear my name and quickly snap back to it. "You ok?" I look up to see Taylor. "The flashbacks are more intense. My chest hurts." She quickly runs down stairs and gets Jake and Oliver. They come up as I am not holding my chest in a curled ball. "Call 911 and get Jet." I heard Oliver but I quickly slipped back into a flash back. "Push to the max." I quickly punch the bag harder and harder. My coach comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "I think training is done for today." He kisses my neck as I try to pull away. "Come on Angie Baby. You know you want this, Your our little slut." I look at him with anger in my eyes and punch him in the face. I am quickly taken to the ground and tied down. My clothes are ripped off and he goes at it. I scream but know one hears.

"Angie?" I open my eyes and jump. "Shh its ok your safe." I look up at Jet whos holding my hand. "You know." "Taylor told me, I demanded answers." I look around. It was just me and Jet. I had wires all over me. "So what did the Dr. say?" "You had a mild heart attack, They are monitoring your flashbacks to. I am sorry baby." "You didnt do anything ok, You are amazing and you always will be." He smiles and kisses me. He was standing but still had his canes. "I love you." He smiles. "I love you to Angie Baby." I looked at him fierce. "Dont call me that." "Ok sorry." I started to slip again but tried to hold it back. I squeezed Jets hand hard. "Nurse, Shes slipping." Nurses run in to try and contain me, Oliver came in as well. "Shhh Ang its ok, Its ok." I was slipping into a flashback and I didnt want it. Not again. I was finally contained and calmed. "Jet, Please go home I dont want you to see me like this." "No!" I had tears at this point. "I am scared." He had worry in his eyes as he hugs me. Oliver looked worried as well which isnt like him. Was I really in danger here? Am I over reacting?" Oh shit I gotta call work and tell them I cant come in. "I called work for you." I look up to see Taylor coming in. "Thanks girl." "Anytime." I layed there thinking about all of this. I feel like an attention hog right now, like everyone thinks I am doing this for attention and I am not. "Do you guys think I am going insane or think I am faking?" Jet looks at me and Taylor grabs my hand. "I know your not faking girl." "I never thought you were either." I began to feel like nothing. It made me feel wrong. Why is my mind doing this?