Jets POV

I woke up with my baby girl cuddled up next to me. I was happy she was back and in a safe place. I was pissed that they had raped her again and I was scared her flash backs would start up. I looked at her fragile face as she slept. If you didn't know her you would mistake her for a glass doll, but she was far from it. Shes one tough girl and I love that about her. I just wish that she wouldn't have to go through any of this and she could just do what she wanted to and settle down. I get up and walk down stairs. Logan was sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob. "I swear your five." "Five and a half." I just busted out laughing. he was such an idiot. "I made coffee if you want some." "Thanks Logan." I walk in and make a cup. It was about 15 minutes before I had to get Angie up to go down to the basement for training. I go upstairs and jump on the bad. "Its Christmas." She sits up. "Your annoying in the morning now aren't you?" I smile and tackle her on the bed. We just started laughing at each other. She walks down and grabs a Gatorade and goes and slips into sweats and goes to the basement to start training. I heard her blasting her country music. I went down and watched her. She was in a sports bra and shorts. She was bunching that bag with a fierce look. We had about 6 hours before we had to be ready to go. Oliver let everyone sleep in later because Jake didn't want to get up. I heard Oliver coming down so I moved off the stairs so he could get through. "Morning dude." "Morning boss." He smiled at the fact i said boss. I walked with him and he trained me on the bag. I was doing better then usual so I should be good to go. Ang was whaling on Logan which made me laugh. I saw Tyler, Jake, and Alex coming down. Marcus and Leon followed. "The newbies are here." I looked at Tyler as he was bringing them down into the office. Oliver followed them in and did his normal assesments or what ever you want to call them. I hope all goes well tonight. We had about an hour left of training befor we had to get ready. I was nervous for Angie but I knew she had it in her. She seemed happy. I knew her anger was being bottled up to lash out on her oponites. We had her entered to fight the Red Hawks. I had her father but she wanted to do it so what ever happens, happens. Angie comes over to me and kisses me intensely. "I love you babe." I smile and put my arms around her. "I love you to." She walks over and runs on the treadmill and I go over and get in the ring with Tyler. We began to fight and it felt amazing. I had him to the ground but he flipped up and had me down. I was just having fun with it. Oliver comes out and smiles at me. I jumped up knocking him to the ground. He gave in after that slam. I smiled and helped him up. I think I am ready for tonight. "You are doing so great." I look over to see Angie standing there smiling. I jump out of the ring and kiss her intensly. "I love you." She let out a little moan, "I love you to." "Get a room." We stop and look at Alex who was finishing up. "Ok guys we have two hours before we are going to leave. Remember all black dress ready to fight." I chased Angie upstairs and to my bedroom. "Dork." I tackle her to the bed. "It feels great to do this." She smiles at me "Yeah I just wish we could." "We could what?" "Nothing, We gotta shower and get ready, come take one with me?" I got up and followed her into the shower. We each showered and played a bit and got out. I really wish I knew what she wanted.....