Jets POV

I felt so bad that I couldn't help her but yet she new exactly what to do. She had that guy right to the ground. She didn't seem to happy when we entered the house. I wheel myself into the kitchen and sit there. "She was good out there today." I turn around to see Oliver standing near the sink. "Yeah she was, I didn't know she had it in her." " Whats wrong dude?" "That should have been me with that guy, I cant do anything anymore. Yeah I'm starting to walk but I couldn't get out of that car to save my girl. You know now hard that is on me?" He walks over and sits at the table near me.

"We will build you up. I understand your pain." "Yeah but yours is resolved mine may never be." I wheel out of the kitchen even more depressed. I had a great day planned for me and Angie and now I dont feel like doing shit. I wheel into the livingroom. Everyone was talking to Angie about what she did. "Angie, can I talk to you alone?" She gets up and we go upstairs. I take her into my room and shut the door. "Listen, I am sorry I couldnt do anything to help you. Its killing me inside." She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. I grab her and put her on my lap as she cries in my shoulder. I felt so bad at this point. "I wasnt worried about your help, I knew what to do. I am trained you could say." "Trained?" "When I lived in Seattle we had our gangs to. Red Hawks..." "We have them here to, We took most of them under our wing though." "Well that guy was one of them. I backed out about a year ago. My father was in it and was determined I would be taking over his leadership. When I was in with him I had top of the line training, I was pushed hard. I was constantly raped behind his back by the guys in with me. I quickly started to fight back. I would carry shit on me. I would do anything I could. I finally met Taylor and she took me in and helped me to get on my feet. I got my own place and when Taylor said she was coming here I followed." I didnt know what to say. She had tears streaming from her face. I wraped my arms around her and hugged her tight. I tried to stand with her in my arms but i just went right back down. I cupped her face and kissed her. She cried harder. Jake came walking in with Kimmy. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing Jake shes just on her period." Right after I said that Jake backed away and left. "Kimmy get Taylor." She listened to her command and ran to get her. I held Angie in my arms as tight as I could. This hurt her and it hurt her bad. "Whats wrong", I hear Taylors voice as Angie looks up at her with a fierce look and right away Taylor new. "OLIVER!!!" Taylor ran and got Oliver and they both came up. The door was imediatly shut. "Whats wrong." Angie explains the story again but her sobing was making it hard to understand so Taylor took over. "So thats when she came to me, we have been best friends ever since." Oliver looked dumb founded. "Ok well we just gotta be on high alert. Someone will be with you or watching you at all times." "Now that I have been founded we gotta look out for my dad." "Dont worry Ang, we have this." She got up and hugged Oliver and Taylor. "I am going to go rally the boys up and talk with them. Jet you stay with her and comfort her." "I will boss. Lie down babe and relax." She did and I climbed up next to her and cuddled with her. She kissed my lips and snuggled in my arms. This hole ordeal got me out of my depression and made me realize alot. I heard her breathing become softer as she fell asleep in my arms. I quickly snuck out of bed and roled down stairs. I went to the basement to the gym and began to try and stand. It was working. I was up. I began to take a step and then another. I heard people coming down but I didnt care. I continued. I was building strength and I wasnt going to let anything stop me. "Oh my god." I heard Logan. Tyler ran up to me. "Your doing it." I smiled but began to feel weak. "Get the chair" Tyler grabs it and I quickly sit down. "Dont tell Ang ok I want to surprise her." "The boys nodded and went to the work. Oliver helped me to train and build up strength. We had a tornament in a month and I wanted to do something. We trained for about 3 hours then all headed back upstairs. Logan wheeled me up. I quickly jumped in the shower and got out. I wheeled into my room to throw on boxers and a T. I see Ang twitching and moving around. I put on clothes and lay next to her. I rub her back to try and comfort her. She quickly woke up and swatted my face. "The hell?" "Oh god i am so sorry. I just thought you were someone else." She hugged me tight and didnt let go. "Its ok babe." She got up and stretched. I couldnt help but stare at her beautiful body. "What time is it?" "Its 8 oclock, You wanna go out to eat?" She put on shoes as I threw pants on. I got in my chair and we wheeled down stairs. "Come on were going to get food." Logan, Alex, Kimmy,Oliver, Ever, and Tyler all follow. We take the truck and Olivers car down to Jads Caddy Shack. "Man I am starving." "You always are Logan" "Shut up Jake." ai wheel in with Ang closely behind. We grab a big table and sit. I wheel next to my baby who had smiled at me. We all ordered an alcholic beverage except for Kimmy who got a sherlie temple. We looked at our menus to decide on food. I was looking at a nice steak. I could tell Oliver was to. "What are you going to get babe?" Angie looked at me. "French Onion soup and a fully loaded club sandwich." I smiled. We all decided on fully loaded nachos for starters. After we all ordered we sat and chatted about Kims baby. Angies eyes quickly widen when the door opened and in came Red Hawks. She quickly froze as they stared. I thought all hell was going to break loose. They walked over to her and started to touch her shoulder. "We have missed you baby girl." "Get away from me." "But your so hard to resist." "You heard what she said get away from her." They look at me as I start to get pissed." "What are you going to do cripple?" Oliver quickly gets up along with Jake Tyler and Logan. "Lets take it outside boys." "They go outside and you could quickly hear rumbling. I quickly went out to see what I could do, but went I came out they already had them covered. I just wheeled back in to see Ang and the girls sitting there. I went back to the table and sat there silently as the guys came back in. "That was easy." I look at Logan who sits down and starts eating the nachos along with everyone else. I kiss Angies cheek and she blushed. I knew one day I would be able to save my baby I just didnt know when. After dinner we came back to the house where I quickly snuggled in bed with Angie. I loved when we got to do this. I ran my hand up her leg. I liked to tease her even though we couldnt do much. She gives me her evil grin and bites my neck. I return a pleasuring kiss.

____________________________xxx rated____________________

She jumps on top of me and kisses me more. I start kissing her neck and chest as she lets out a soft moan. I quickly take off her shirt revealing her purple sparkled bra. She smiles as I stare at the wonders that lie behind it. She unhooks her bra and it falls to the bed. Revealing her breasts. I quickly place my hands on them rubbing and squeezing them. She lets out a moan as I go in and bite them. She takes off my shirt revealing my tattoos and muscular body. She smiles seductivly and kisses my neck. "Baby, I love you. I just wish I could do more." She looks at me. "I love you with all my heart and you do enough." I smile and continue. I showly slip of her jeans revealing a cute purple thong. I quickly pull that off revealing her pleasure spots. I place my ice cold fingers on her clit as she jumps in delight from it. I start rubbing it as she moans in delight. I had so much enjoyment from making her happy. I slip my fingers inside of her. The warmness was amazing. I quickly loose control on her. She tries to contain her moaning so the others wont hear. She has her hand over her mouth biting it. I finger her harder. She squeals. I smile in delight. She smiles as well.

_______________________________________________________________end of xxx_______

I cuddle with her in bed as she falls asleep. I felt ashamed that I couldn't really please her the way I wanted to. She seemed pleased and happy though. I lay there starting to fall asleep and finally I did. Sweet dreams my love.