{Script 23} Epel Gets A Tickle Punishment ((Twisted Wonderland RP Script))

Vil: Epel, come here...

Epel: Yes Vil-senpai?

Vil: I've noticed a container of cupcakes hanging out under the bed.

Epel: *gets a little nervous but kept his composure* But Vil-senpai. I would never eat cupcakes under the Pomefiore dorm nor would store them under my bed. Perhaps you must be mistaken.

Vil: You really think I'm making stuff up, when I know I can read you like a book.

Epel: B-But Vil-senpai-

Vil: I don't need your constant lying and arguing. For yourself, you've dug yourself a deeper hole for your burial.

Epel: Huh?

Vil: Meaning the more you lie and argue, the deeper your hole is getting. Right now, you've hit rock bottom of your grave.

Epel: Are you considering killing me??

Vil: Now why would I do something so dastardly to give myself a felony.

Epel: You almost committed one with Neige...and another with Rook-senpai *mumbles*

Vil: *snap* I told you not to mention that debacle!💢

Vil: Besides, Rook wanted to drink it like a mad man! Hey wait a minute, you're trying to distract me. Is that it?

Epel: Eh?? O-Of course not...

Vil: You know what that means?

Epel: Oh no...

————————-

Vil: Don't you look all helpless when your ankles are tied up...

Epel: *chuckles a little nervously*

Vil: How long should your punishment be? Oh wait, I shouldn't let you answer. You don't get permission to choose how long your punishment is. *begins to take off Epel's shoes*

Epel: Vil-senpai...please no...

Vil: Please what? It's your punishment for sneaking cupcakes into your room and lying to my face. *strokes his index finger against Epel's sole*

Epel: *giggles a little*

Vil: I already knew you were ticklish on your feet and anywhere on your body.

Epel: Oh no...h-how did you know?

Vil: If you remember our monthly spa trips. It's pretty obvious that you're ticklish.

Epel: ....

Vil: Let's see, when we got our pedicures. You struggle to not burst into a fit of laughter or kick the manicurist in the face. Noticed how you curl up your toes and grip the arms of the chair like you're hanging on for dear life. Another one is the massage. You try so hard not to laugh and you tense up. Especially when the masseuse was doing the usual body tracing, I heard you snickering.

Epel: *blushes embarrassedly* What do you expect?? I'm sure you would've done the same thin- Hahahahaha!!

Vil: *begins tickling his foot*

Epel: N-No!! Please no!!! Stahahahp!!! It tickles it tickles it ticklesssss~!!! *grips the pillow* No more~!!! Stop thahahahaht~!!

Vil: Oh my~ I just begun your punishment and you're already having a fit of laughter. So my thoughts are correct, you're really ticklish on your feet. *continues to tickle, getting the sides of his foot*

Epel: Eeeee!! *lets out some muffled laughter as he buried his face against it* PLEASE NO!! Cut it out you wench!!

Vil: *chuckles a little* What did you say you little brat??

Epel: N-Nothing Vil-senpai AHH!!! HAHAHA~!!

Vil: I already knew what you said to me~

Epel: THEN WHY DID YOU ASK WHAT I SAID HAHAHAHA!!!

Vil: Tickle tickle tickle tickle~~

Epel: Oh god please no teasing!!! Hehehehehe~!! No more no more!!!

Vil: No more? I just got started. Can't let you get away without a punishment.

Epel: Couldn't you just let me run a block around the Pomefiore building?!?!

Vil: I would but I like to hear the suffering laughter that comes out of your mouth.

Epel: WHAT THE FUHUHUHUCK??!! *laughs so hard and begins to snort*

Vil: Little apple farmer is snorting like a little piglet~

Epel: YOU'RE THE CAUSE OF IHIHIHIT~!!!

Vil: You're enjoying it~ *tickles both of his feet*

Epel: *muffled screams into the pillow and snorts some more* THE HELL I AM!!HEHEHEHEHE~!! CUT IT OUT!!! KNOCK IT OFF~!! *curl up his toes*

Vil: *giggles a little* Never. You're loving every single second of it. *forcefully arches both of his feet and tickles the ball of his feet*

Epel: EEEEE!!! *bursts into the fit of laughter*

Vil: Oh dear~~ looks like that's the spot that gets you going~ *stops*

Epel: *catches his breath* Haa...haa..ha....you're evil....

Vil: After all, I do play the villain role. Might as well have some fun with that.

Epel: A-Are you do- AHH! HAHAHAHA!!! NOT THE TOES!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE!!!

Vil: Oh yes there~~ *continues to tickle his toes*

Epel: You're so evil hahahaha!! Please no!!! Please no more!! I beg of you!!! *muffled laughter*

Vil: Awww is someone begging now? You poor thing~

Epel: Yes!! I'm begging!!! Please no more!!! *laughs* Oh but sweetheart, this is only just the beginning.

Epel: Wh-What do you mea- AGH!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *burst into a fit of laughter as Vil tickles his legs, tickling behind the knees and going up to his thighs*

Vil: You really thought your punishment is over. No no no...we just got started~ *continues tickling*

Epel: *squirms frantically and giggles* NOO NOT MY LEGS!!! ACK!! QUIT GETTING MY THIGHS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I PROMISE I WONT DO IT AGAIN!!! PLEASE SPARE ME VIL-SENPAI!!! *he pleaded*

Vil: I would but you really needed to be taught a lesson; secondly, I'm having fun and enjoying every single second of it.

Epel: EEHEHEHEEE OF COURSE YOU DO YOU OLE WHIPPER SNAPPER!! ACKKK!!

Vil: What did I tell you about your accent?

Epel: Don't use ihihihit!!!

Vil: Exactly. *stops*

Epel: *tries to catch his breath*

Vil: Gather up all that oxygen Epel. Because we're not done yet. Let the real punishment begin.