Chapter 13

What are you doing following me Steve? What are you doing fucking walking in the streets alone in the middle of the night??? He retorts back making me blush. Well i was buzzed from the wine and tequila... So i decided i will walk it off... Besides i can't drive my truck in this state. Well feeling better? I nod. But I'm a little hungry now, so think i will head to the hotel order some room service and sleep... He smiles can i take you to my favorite place?? They have good food there and a perfect atmosphere... My stomach growled at the word food. He smiles. Well that's settled then... he seems to realize that i was shivering, takes his jacket off and throws it over my shoulders then closes the jacket with the one botton, i sighed at the heat his jacket was giving off, where is your keys? Eric my friend has it... he takes his phone out of his pants pocket and dials a number. Frank will you please go to Eric in the VIP area and collect miss Williams truck keys, then bring my my car to me... I'm standing infront of the park. Okay thank you... He hangs up and looks at me. You okay now? I nod. Nice and toasty... I say still shivering. He laughs. your a worse liar than my 8 year old daughter... He says still chuckling. I smile innocently up at him, he sits down on a bench, takes my hand and pulls me next to him he throws his arms around me, his heat makes me breath out a sigh, his heat was relaxing me, i close my eyes and lay my head on his shoulder.

When the car comes... i gasp. You own a Lamborghini? I shout excitedly... I've admired them from afar... He laughs you have a truck that costs just as much as it but still admire my car... I look at him with confusion clear on my face. how do you know that? He looks at me like i grew two heads. I told you Amanda is a big fan she follows you on all your social media accounts... She knows every new thing you post then shows it to me... Like the new truck your sponsors gave you... She's in love with Night and Snowflake flake. Her one wish is to meet you and those two, her second wish is for you to allow her to ride them... He says, while opening the door for me and then thanks Frank telling him to hop in the back he will take him back to the club... He hands Steve my keys. When he drops off the guy, he turns around and drive past the hotel then 5 minutes later we arrive at a diner looking place. They had alot of yummy things on the menu but i settled with some waffles and ice cream. A small chicken salad, some buffalo wings and calamari. With a large  tripple espresso coffee milkshake. Steve orders the meat special a waffle and ice cream and a cup of coffee with his order. Soon our drinks come we talked about a few things. Till our food arrives i was dead hungry, i smile lovingly at my food and starts munching away once i was done. I look up with a big eyed Steve. He quickly covers it up with a smirk. You know for a girl you can pack away... I nearly choke on my last sip of milkshake. He lifts his hand up to tell the waiter that she must bring another milkshake. She comes to take the empty glass and empty dishes away and we both thank her simaltanuosly. She smiles at us looks at our rings and smiles again. When she's gone i decide to answer him. I'm an athlete i need alot of food, because i burn 100 times more calories riding a horse than riding a man while having sex... This made him sip out his coffee and choke at the same time.. And i laugh at his flustered shocked face. He was stunned at my bold words.

Well well Amanda was right... you do have some back bone and a Sense of humor... I smile and shrug. Don't underestimate a book by its cover... I'm not as boring, dull and cliché as the others in my world of rich snobs, that doesn't give a damn about other people other than themselves... I come from a family that's so down to earth and cool and caring... But they're ranchers too so... I can be tough and say stuff sometimes that can make a grown man like yourself blush... He laughs and looks and me leaning in. Oh gorgeous you can never make me blush... He says. I lean in aswel where our faces were inches away from his he looks at me curiously. Is that a dare cityboy? He laughs again. Cityboy? He repeats my words, but he still nods then leans forward and said. Try me... He whispers and i blush and move away from him... I smile at him. When the dessert and my milkshake comes i eat and drink till i was stuffed. I lean back against the booth rubbing my stomach. So your finally satisfied?? I nod and smile at him, thank you i needed this... i say sighing ruining my mood. He doesn't treat you right does he?? I shrug and look away from him, trying to avoid his eyes. He grabs my hand to make me look at him. When i do he's eyes tell me everything words can't.