Chapter 18

>>>>Eric's point of view<<<<

Its been 2 weeks now and the place is looking better than before. The modifications that are being made will help the grooms alot and all the fencing was taken down and new ones was implemented and more paddocks were build the stables were fixed and got a fresh coat of paint the workers were working more efficiently and once one team is finished they come and help out the other and the wives surprise project was looking beautiful Lilly will love it. The grass was greener than ever before due to the fact that the grass was given water two times a day and I'm waiting for the sprinkler system guys to come and set that up for us to make it more efficient for the workers to have 4 hours of extra time keeping the place up to date there were a few things that was changed. And i moved into the house a week ago to give it to the new head of groom. Him and his pregnant wife will living there taking turns during the night to check on the horses i also had cameras installed everywhere from the conference to the stables, tack and feed rooms, theres even one showing the back fields and one on the front, then few cameras in the house etc. Lilly was telling me i was over eccentric but i disagree with her... I'd rather have that to check up on, even when i am not there.

Her new stallion that she wanted so badly was grazing in his new paddock in the yard. She always had a rule, all her stallion paddocks must be in the yard away from the mares and atleast 2 meters away from each other to prevent injury. She will be overjoyed when she sees him. Her father came to see me a week ago asking me if i know anything about the stallion so i explain to him and showed him pictures... He asks me to join him on the road trip to go check on this hanoverian. When we got there i fell inlove with him he was beautiful he's a two year old piebald 16hh stallion. I checked him over and called our vet to schedule a check up on him we took the horse to him and once he gave us the okay her father send the money in the account. Mumbling stuff about how he never paid so much for a damn horse making me laugh. I head back with the horse while he signs the papers. On my way i phoned the grooms telling them to set up a stable for him and to make sure his paddock is ready. Then to head into town to buy his supply of feed. and to tell the ranch hands to  check if the paddock is stallion proof. I don't like the feed he's getting now so I'll gradually wean him off that and swop it with our feed. When i get home a groom unloads him and takes him to the round pen next to the stables to let him blow off some steam. The paddock is almost done so i left them.

He's training has been going good... I'm inlove with this bloke... He's one of my favorites now. Lilly will be coming home today so we all are running around putting up banners the woman doing the food and snacks, a few of the men is helping me and others around the barbecue and some is helping the woman with the heavy lifting and sorting out the music. When we were done i realized she will be here any minute so i run to Zorro's paddock taking him inside to hide him in his stable. When i heard a car i knew they were here, i jog out to welcome her back.

>>>>LILLY'S POV<<<<

When i get out the hospital my whole family was there waiting for me by the front door of the hospital along with some reporters taking pictures. The family keeps them at bay and helps me in the truck after i was hugged by each one of them. My mom hops in the back seat of the truck while the two youngest were next to her my other 4 siblings split up to get in their own trucks and cars. The rest of the family does the same and we all drive to my place. When we get there i was so surprised at what i saw. The gate was monitored with cameras dad stops by the new security gait and pressed a button some woman answers and after hearing it was us the gait opens. Yes Eric and i went over board but i don't mind atleast i know my baby is safe... We installed electric fence all around the property... He wanted to pay it but i refused him to do it so i paid for it... Your gramps arranged for security they will start the on the 1st and will have 24/7 security the head quarters will be in the conference room and will be checking up on the house every 30 minutes. Before we go in i need to apperantly blind fold you.. I nod and dad blind folds me when the truck start to move i got nervous. When the truck stops they help me out and sets me in the wheelchair that i will be stuck in for the next weeks or so depending how quick i heal. Once in, i had to wait till all the family is here and standing in the crowd 20 minutes later i was getting more nervous. Okay okay come on people i love you all... but I've been waiting for 20 minutes now i can't wait any longer the suspens is killing me... Suddenly the blind fold was taken off and i look around everyone was here along with my old  staff and the new ones. I look around the place only to be stunned at what i see the stables looked better than before all the buildings was like they were brand new the fences newly done and more paddocks were build and right in the middle of the yard where the three big oak trees are standing was a big beautiful flower garden underneath them. The grass is greener and everything screams fancy and top of the range quality my stallions were roaming in their paddocks and mares and foals running in the field. My house. Looks brand new and i squeal and cry at the same time. This place looks amazing guys thank you so much for this... Eric steps out of the crowd and smiles at me but the surprise isn't over... Lillybear... He looks and nods at my father and he nods back heading to the stables. And two of the grooms follow him while Eric pushed me closer to the stables. Few minutes later he walks out with Zorro my stallion i wanted to buy but couldn't afford anymore... I gasp and stand up walking to him ignoring my parents scolds i rub his neck, giving him some love. Yet another prized horse you get that i wanted honey your lucky if they were just a week later he would've been mine... My grandfather answered with a voice full of jealousy sounding like a tantrum throwing child. Making us all laugh and shake our heads at him i grew tired and reached for the chair Eric brings it closer and i sit down again out of breath cupping my burning wounds. Okay thats enough of excitement for the day honey think you need to go rest... My mom says.