Chapter 20

6 months later I'm busy getting everything ready for my flight tomorrow. Its time for the Olympics. Going through my checklist to make sure we pack everything. The horses will be loaded tomorrow morning but I'm sending my tack and stuff off today to make sure everything is there. Once everything is packed and loaded few of my grooms take it to the plane. I call a meeting to notify everyone that me and Eric will be off tomorrow morning early. And that meetings will be arranged once a week, via FaceTime. And separate meetings will be arranged with the leaders... I hired a personal assistant that will be traveling with me and will do my my emails, paperwork and arrange the meetings and keep track on everything that's going on, on the farm.

Amanda and Steve will be going with me along with her private nurse mom and dad allowed us to take her home under strict supervision. The treatment that she was going to get is postponed till further notice so we didn't see the need for her to stay in the hospital. Mom or dad will come see her once a month where ever we are at that moment. She's been doing okay most of the time she's siek but the medication she's getting is helping her i found out she has leukemia the treatments hasn't been working for her sofar and we all are afraid that if action isn't taken now then we will loose her. She's been a little star, deciding to become a YouTuber, and asked me to sponsor her till she's famous... She's been doing great with 500 followers sofar. And i think  traveling with us 'will help with boosting that number. She says she needs 500 more to finally become an influencer... I had to sponsor gifts for her to advertise on her account to have raffles then let one person win that gift. And ahe also sells my products online. Shes been busy with making her own business by making candles and soaps and bath bombs etc. I had to clean out the attic for her business and live feeds. She's making her own money on her own. I even buy some stuff from her. She's a smart one... She and Daisy has been clicking because both of them love fashion and designing. So they been busy shopping online for materials to start up there own clothing line. So that means Daisy will be joining us to keep Ami company.

Me and Steven's been going strong, I'm in cloud nine at the moment. I've never been this happy and inlove. Gramps gave me the welsh mountain section A ponies. They're gorgeous. He wasn't happy because those were his last because mom received almost all of them for the kids and they're being used for the riding school now. I could've asked mom for two but the two i wanted was the two gramps owns. Their pedigree is top of the line.
Bred by the best of the best. With them i will be breeding and showing them and ami will be riding them. It took me awhile to get Steve to agree but in the end he did. Daisy joins her in riding the stallion, while she rides the mare. They've been having a ball while we sit with two 11 year old girls and a 16 year old boy, Eric and me and Steven. Meaning its a full house.

Daniel is finishing his school this year doing two grades in one year same as i did. plus training the poor boy has no life... him and his girl have been fighting allot lately due to the fact that they just don't see each other anymore. I hope they make it coz throwing a 3 year relationship away just like that will be a tragedy so when she comes around i give him off till it's time for lessons then they can carry on with their day. I don't mind giving him off one day a week, whenever she's here, then she stays over on the  weekend... So things have been looking better between them... Daniel, i and the horses, have been looking better than ever... I lost all my weight i gained and then some so I'm perfectly fit the horses have become so muscular and stunning making me wish i could keep them all... But selling the 13 is necessary. My new stables are finally done. And it's halfway full and waiting for the vet to confirm that their infoal, with the other half, already send home once they were confirmed being infoal...

There was still no sign of George its like he disappeared, there was someone a few months ago that phoned the house phone asking for me when Steve told him that i wasn't available then asked is there something he can help with or if he can't he'll pass down the msg he was cursed at and the line went dead. He said it sounded like George but i haven't seen him. I was busy going through some paperwork with my P.A when Eric barges in the conference room looking pained, sad and depressed. It's Everest... She went down and won't get up... I jump up and we run to the paddock where my childhood mare was enjoying her retirement in during the day. Evi!!! Baby... No... I shout when i get closer to my 29 year old mare... Eric have you phoned the vet?? He nods. He's on his way. Evi baby please hold on for mamma...! i cry out. I sit on the ground holding her head on my lap rubbing her. When the vet comes he checks her out and confirming my fears.