Happy Birthday Babe

Summary: It's your birthday and Jonathan decides to make your day very special

(A/N: So it was my birthday a couple days ago and I decided to just write this as a little fantasy of mine you know like my own birthday present....yes I'm lonely don't say anything😅Also sorry for my inactivity schools been wilding)

(⚠️ WARNINGS⚠️: Fluff, like really fluffy, smut, oral sex female receiving and dirty talk)

                Keys: Y/n-Your Name
                            H/c-Hair Color

  Jonathan's POV

     I put the finishing touches on Y/n's breakfast. Three small pancakes with chocolate syrup and strawberries, along with coffee. It's her birthday and well she has always said how much she loves to wake up to breakfast, so I decided to make her something special for her special day. I brought the tray up to our room, and carefully opened the door. She was still asleep, I chuckled at the way she looked, on leg outside the covers and her upper body twisted slightly. She still looked beautiful though.

      I put the tray next to her nightstand and sat went to the other side of the bed. I got on the bed and leaned towards her and kissed her forehead. She stirred a little but didn't wake up. I kissed her nose but she just turned to the other side. Finally I moved her hair away from her neck and started to kiss it. I took a nip at her neck and she made a cute squeak.
She turned over and rubbed her eyes.
"Babe?"
"Happy Birthday princess."
She smiled and opened her eyes.
"Thank you Jonathan." She brought me down to kiss her which I did. She pulled away and sniffed the air.
"What's that?"

      I got off the bed and went to her side. I sat down next to her and brought the tray closer to the side.
"I made you breakfast!"
She turned to look at it and grinned widely.
"Oh my gosh Jonathan! That's amazing you did that for me?"
"Of course babe, just for you."
She sat up and made grabby hands towards the tray. I Laughed and shook my head. "No babe it's your day, allow me."
I got a knife and fork that I set on the tray and sliced into the pancakes. I picked them up with the fork and placed my hand slightly underneath to make sure they didn't fall. I blew on  the slice since it was a tad hot, and brought the fork up to her mouth. She opened and bit down on the slice. She closed her eyes and smiled.

    "Mmmm. Babe! That's so good!"
The way she moaned made something twitch in my pants, but I had to contain myself since it was her day.
I continued to feed her while telling her that I had the day off to spend all day with her.
With every bite, she makes a nice little moan, making it harder to resist her. She finished her pancakes and strawberries. I set down the utensils as she drinks her coffee.

      I watched as she sipped her mug and the sun came through the window and made her h/c Hair glistened. God, she's beautiful. My pants tightened as she licked her lips. I couldn't take it anymore. I crawled on top of her and started kissing her. She was taken aback by the sudden action by nonetheless kissed me back. I started kissing down her neck, then to the neck of her shirt. I took it off and started to kiss her breast. Everywhere my lips touched on her skin, goosebumps would follow. I then kissed down to her stomach, that's when she squeezed her thighs together. I loved the effect I have I her. I got down to her panties and left a lingering kiss on them.

  "Jonathan, don't tease!" She moaned out. I looked up at her and raised my eyebrow and smirked.
"But Y/n it's so much fun." I held down her hips to make sure she didn't squirm. She whined and grabbed my hair, Slightly tugging and pulling me towards where she needed me most. I laughed at her eagerness.
I grabbed the hem if her panties and pulled them down to her feet. I then got in between her legs and immediately started licking her wet cunt. She groaned loudly as I heard her head hit the backboard, I chuckled into her and continued licking up everything I can. Soon enough she pulled my hair again.

"John! I'm gonna cum!" I didn't stop, I just continued to pleasure her. She moaned as I felt her release and made more juices spurt onto my tongue. I licked up everything I could and came back up to see her panting. I went and messily kissed her.
"God I Love you."

     I took off my own shirt and then my boxers, letting my throbbing hard on spring free after being agonizingly tight in my pants. I kissed her more as I suddenly thrusted myself all the way in. She let out an almost scream like sound into my mouth and tilted her head back. "Ah, fuck!" I started thrusting at a medium pace, letting her adjust but also fulfilling my urges. She wrapped her legs around me and I held her hands above her head. She looked beautiful underneath me, her closed eyes, her scrunched nose, her open mouth, just stunning.

      After a couple of thrust she started to bite her lip and moan louder, letting me know she's close. I felt her closing in around me, making me get close to my own climax. She came around me, letting out a series of curses as she did.
That last clench made me cum into her, spilling everything I have into her. I moaned into her neck and continued to thrust untill I felt my high come down. I came out of her and layed down next to her as we both caught our breath. I turned to my side and watched as she panted, her chest rising up and down. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. I layed a soft kiss on her lips and smiled at her.

   "Happy Birthday Babe." She smiled at me and scooted closer to me so she could lay on my chest.
"Can I stay in bed all day."
"Mm, that could be arranged." She looked up at me and giggled, snuggling into me and sighing in content.

(A/N: Hey! So I changed the POV cuz why not, but I don't have an exact idea of how guys would do the deed but I think I got the idea. I hoped y'all liked it! Sorry for not posting again, I think I should post another one shot by Saturday, but the updates will still be slow. Other than that, comment how'd u liked it and don't forget to vote!!! Love y'all!!)

                 -Gotham's Dolly 💣🔫💋💖